[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PAJEET CITY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pajeet.png (68KB, 944x777px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.png
68KB, 944x777px
No one actually fell for this scam, right? We're not at the bottom yet, you still have time to get rid of your bags.
>>
This piece of shit coin isn't even good enough to wipe the filthy Pajeets shithole
>>
>>2492582
It's all about riding the waves anon. I bought at 0.0013 and sold some at 0.0020 and 0.0017. It's back at 0.0013 I might buy back in
>>
>>2492624
>>2492582
>SWT is enemy of FED
>FED controlled by Jews
>2 threads made at the same time

Pretty clear its a samefagging kike behind these threads
>>
What's up with this poor fudding? The coin wasn't supposed to be up there, so it came back down. Pajeets pump and dump every single coin out there - why single out this one with ambitious and promising features?
>>
>>2492763
i-if i fell for the pnd, when can i make my losses back..?
>>
>>2492582
PoSW doesn't even have pajeets in their team. at least get your facts straight FUDgoy
>>
>>2492806
If you were among the ones who bought around 15-20k sat range, just hold. Don't coubt on it being an active mover for the duration of their restructuring and purge process. Don't stick more into it than you'd be comfortable with letting sit around for months/years. I don't see PosW makijg any sudden moves yet, but it's certainly smart to get in at as close to the ground floor as possible.

In shirt, definitely consider that this one is going to take it's time. Expect results in 1-2 years. Just like all the other launches that went interstellar, it'll take time for shit to mature and prove itself. All you need to do is buy and hold.
>>
>>2492919
I guess I'll just forget i made the trade, and come back when they're worth 1k each
>>
friendly reminder there were autists on here saying this actually was going to hit 10 dollars
>>
>>2492582
when /biz/ FUDs this hard I buy
when /biz/ shills this hard I sell
>>
>>2492919
This is terrible advice. Expect results in 1-2 years? That is a century in crypto. Look up what a sunk cost is. You will probably be better off just cutting your losses and putting your money into a coin that will actually generates money
>>
>>2493168
Friend, look at the entire lineup of tokens and coins starting from Eth, not even all the way back to BTC. There are mountains of coins and ICOs that have matured into 10-100x + profits. Need I remind you of Stratis, the most extreme example? In 2 days it will have been precisely 1 year since their ICO, and as of this writing, ROI since ICO is 110 912.14%. You read that right. A measly 100 cuckbucks into that ICO coupled with a pair of tungsten hands/clear objective of holding for at least a year would have just meant you had 110912.14$ waiting for you.

An ICO project that survives and is not a scam has, on average, ended up with 1000-20 000+% ROI after a year or more.

Or you can day trade your pocket change and try to hit pumps, cry on biz over dumps, curse the pajeets and nervously keep eyeballing charts day in and out. Might get lucky, might lose it all and be left holding heavyass bags.

Your call, mate.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.