[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where i can buy bitcoins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 4D6.jpg (64KB, 321x240px) Image search: [Google]
4D6.jpg
64KB, 321x240px
With a debit card?
>>
cuckbase
>>
>>2492439
ok you seem like a nice guy so i will tell you
first you have to buy a lot of hooker like i mean a lot of hookers because this really only works 1/20th of the time so you need at least 20 hookers to be safe

so you buy all the hookers and once you have them in your room you swipe your card all over them. wherever there is a slot you swipe your card you swipe it like your life depends on it. swipe it through their tits, through their asscrack to start. once you've swiped all 20 hooker's ass and tits check your bank account balance, if nothing has changed then start swiping their vaginas and check again. if still nothing then you may have to kill yourself for not just fucking googling this question you goddamn fucking moron idiot. this is not google this is 4chan its not fucking complicated to buy bitcoin just fucking do it god fucking damnit jesus christ buy as much as you can so you can trade all your money to me when you trade so stupidly because that is how stupid you are.
>>
>>2492465
No my fault you are poor and fat bro... i just need to know where i can get bitcoins with a debit card, i dont need your shitty history.
>>
>>2492439
You can get giftcards preloaded with them at WalMart.
>>
File: robber doggo.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
robber doggo.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>coinbase.com
>sign up - verify identity
>add payment method
>buy BTC

>make bittrex.com account
>send BTC from coinbase to Bittrex wallet
>buy alt coins on Bittrex with BTC
>sell alt coins for BTC after profit
>repeat till lambo

if you buy with a debit(bank account) you will have to wait like 10 days to get your BTC so hopefully the price of BTC goes up
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.