[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$UBQ - Just the Beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ubq.png (69KB, 1500x1264px) Image search: [Google]
ubq.png
69KB, 1500x1264px
Don't say I didn't tell ya!

Raise of hands, who else is aboard the train?
>>
In since $0.4
>>
Redpill me on UBQ
>>
>>2492006
Also factom and decred while you're at it (please)
>>
>>2491919
how do i mine ubiq? have experience mining shitcoins and ether.
>>
>>2492006
It used to be called Jumbucks until they forked it to the Eth codebase
>>
>>2492033
same process as ether, just point your miner to a UBQ pool instead

I use the main pool at http://ubiqpool.io
>>
>>2492033
Same way as ETH. It's on suprnova pool.
>>2492041
Development seems to be active, so that's a plus. What's so unique about it though?
>>
>>2492078
>what's unique
I'm still lacking specific details myself, but from what I understand their goal is to "watch ethereum make the mistakes" and create a more stable environment for enterprise software companies to use.

Which really isn't a bad idea considering the fact that mETH development is comparable to a chicken with its head cut off. Hard for a company like, say, Oracle to invest in something that is constantly changing. Turns out enterprises like their software to be stable and secure.
>>
>>2492147
Sounds like a solid long hold. That I like!

Which wallet do you prefer for it?
>>
>>2491919
it's only on bittrex with 300 btc volume right?
but no thanks, i'd be stupid to invest in it when i can't get in or out at the right time.
it literally has has no transactions for minutes.
>>
Can I mine this on a 32 bit? If I can which miner is best and what pool? I want to use my gpu and my BFL.
>>
>>2492033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PAPjBf5U4Q

>>2492078
It's focus is on code review and stability, the guy who works at Bittrex who reviews the code before implementing wallets is one of the lead devs. They're targeting the enterprise market.

It has a custom difficulty retargeting algorithm that retargets each block to ensure an average 88 second block time.

It also has some flag that mining pools and exchanges can activate in order to reduce the window for double spending if there's problems with the network or the blockchain forks.

>>2492252
They have a fusion wallet which is based off the ethereum mist browser

>>2492518
It's been inching toward the ATH for the past week with pretty solid buy support. Rumor is some whale has been accumulating

>>2492546
They have a list of pools on their website, the youtube link I posted might help
>>
>>2491919
raiblocks
>>
>>2492074
when i save my test.bat file and then double click it it just opens as a test file. How to I enable it to run?
>>
>>2493782
Download Notepad ++ you illiterate faggot and save it as a batch file.
>>
File: 345645645.png (32KB, 981x512px) Image search: [Google]
345645645.png
32KB, 981x512px
>>2493782
Anyone had issues with the miner starting then crashing?
>>
Small dip happening rn. Good time to add some ubq :)
>>
https://medium.com/the-ubiq-report/ubiq-in-one-page-3e3d335064fc
>>
By the way they just added their web-based wallet to the website
>>
>>2495146
Pyrus? I love it so much I printed out a few paper wallet notes and put some ubq on them. Feels right to have some green bills
>>
>>2493319
I can't find a 32 bit miner.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.