[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

technical analysis is a farce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: kobe1.png (82KB, 229x255px) Image search: [Google]
kobe1.png
82KB, 229x255px
>see guys, if you look at these lines you can see the price will ri- what? er, no, I don't have any *curls fingers* "education" in predictive analytics, but I spend a lot of time on this exclusive forum where the experts taught me how to do it. yeah, no, no machine learning software either- not sure why you'd ask since if you go on the exchanges they give you all sorts of different options with the graphs. anyway it was really great talking to you, but i need to run- the market never sleeps, and i'm already up 50% this week. oh, and in regards to your uh, skepticism - this week my technical analysis showed that the price would rise. and guess what, it did. there's some websites i think you should check out so that you can understand crypto like i do.

the world's most powerful banks pour millions and millions of dollars into predictive analytics, and even then many aren't all that successful at it. the idea that you can predict market trends using extremely basic tools is completely laughable. NEVER buy a coin based on technical analysis, be it your's or anyone else's.

one thing I'll add is that while technical analysis is bullshit, there are individuals online with a knack for identifying coins with the best tech. if that holds true, you could almost certainly make money holding long-term. anything else is probably a meme.
>>
wanna know what does work? following the hive mind on twitter.
>>
>put a fair bit of money into a dozen different coins, some established, some more speculative
>hodl
>wait for one or two of them to increase at least ~30% that week
>exchange at high for other coins currently in a dip
>rinse and repeat, occasionally cashing out gains in case the bubble eventually pops
It's literally that fucking easy, at least in this market.
>>
>>2491428

you're wrong.
>>
>>2491479
No he's not. TA is market astrology.
>>
>>2491619
TA does not even account for the hugely varied amounts of money each investor has, their investing strategy, the amount of investors. I could list more and more real world factors, not even mentioning the fact TA misses binary events and company asset changes.

TA is a gross oversimplification of an incredibly complex system with hundreds of variables.

TA could work on the premise that you could get a following or create an equation that other people use, but you use a slightly different equation to beat all of them out. But this is not technical analysis, and more of a play on human gullibility.

Suck my d, know your fundamentals and accept what we cannot know. Fuck you, your small penis charts and your boner graphs.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.