[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck up thread? You win some, lose some. Show us what you lost.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170618-024251_01.png (157KB, 1080x1578px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-024251_01.png
157KB, 1080x1578px
Fuck up thread? You win some, lose some. Show us what you lost.

Bonus points for less than -20% bag hodlers.
>>
>>2490640
>held for a week
you deserved to lose more money
>>
>>2490640
i bought STRAT at 37k sats

still holding
>>
Damn I had some, but I literally just cleared my blockfolio of all that stuff.
In terms for greatest to least

PoSW
Bunnycoin
WAVES
EDG
NAV

I'm still holding Bunnycoin though.
Thank God I don't follow the advice of people on here, every single one of those, if I had HODL and didn't sell I'd still be bagholding how waiting for it to increase.
I actually HODLed my PoSW for over a month, just sold it. Of course as we all know it never went back up.
EDG and NAV still have yet to go back to the prices they were shilled at and it's been almost a month now.

Don't HODL guys, just don't fall for it.
>>
I've made thousands trading coins over the past two weeks but earlier this year I lost a couple thousands on triple leveraged gold ETFs
>>
>>2490784
stop buying retarded memecoin pump and dumps and holding wont be an issue, also WAVES is bound to go up in the near future

>>2490640
also no one cares you lost $20
>>
File: topkek.png (228KB, 1893x933px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
228KB, 1893x933px
92000 total.

Fell for the POSW meme too.
>>
my digibags are killing me
>>
>>2490640
why did you sell that? Every time you buy something, it goes down and you are concerned it's red, remember all the faggots playing around with stocks that hold for months, even more than a year to sell something and not losing money.
>>
Bought XDN at 298 sats cause some biz anon posted a hot chick and I trade with my penis.

Lesson learnt, only buy when people post uggos.
>>
You're only supposed to hold if the coin isn't objectively garbage.
>>
File: 1497320649410.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497320649410.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
Made a typo when entering my seed phrase and sent 250 KMD to that address. Over $450 gone with the push of a few buttons, which is more than I make in two weeks at my part-time wagecuck job.
>>
Bought BAT at 11k sats without even reading the white paper. Oh well, that's what I deserve. I'm still optimistic that it will eventually go above 11k and I'll at least recoup.
>>
>>2490815
Yeah well with waiting for WAVES to go up sometime in the far future maybe
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.