[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEURO (NRO)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: neuro.png (2KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
neuro.png
2KB, 32x32px
MOON ALERT

>TOTAL SUPPLY: 11,600,195 NRO
>CURRENT PRICE: $0.02
>VALUE PROPOSITION: NEURAL NETS N SHEEIT

GO GO GO GO

NEURO TO $5 BY THE END OF THE YEAR. SCREENCAP THIS.
>>
Don't say I never did you faggot any favors.
If you ignore this, you deserve to be poor.
>>
>i bought a coin that was doing nothing for a while and i come to 4chan to shill it so ppl can bring the price up and then i become rich hahahahahha very good
>>
>>2490450
Jokes on you. It just came out 4 days ago.
>>
>>2490659
What is good about NRO other than its low price and newness?
>>
>>2490450
I've created threads about many low market cap coins right after buying and realizing that the dip didn't end.
It always created some little bumps from the ~0.5 btc flowing in that made be able to sell it high enough to not lose anything and still get some pocket change.
>>
>>2490666
It is the only coin to incorporate neural networks.
Also, the low coin amount.
>>
>>2490685
How do neural networks improve the value of the coin beyond simply having them? Is there a scenario where I might think, "Shit, I've got all this BTC but I really wish it was neural network-capable"?
>>
KEK I just checked out their website because I thought this maybe had potential to a future QRL, a pump-n-dump for gullible technobabble-loving fools
>Attention! Airdrop starts Juny 22 on the Facebook.
>If you join it and Twitter your reward will be granted.
>If you join at all socials, reward will be maximum!
wew
>>
>>2490368
quit shilling faggot
>>
>>2490759
News flash: We are in a massive fucking bubble, and 99.9999% of these coins don't offer anything novel or valuable. At this point, low mintage, decent name/logo, and early entry is enough to make money. Don't fool yourself into believing that any of these coins are actually inherently valuable because of their functionality.
>>
just put in 10 bucks
expecting 1k next year faggot
>>
>>2490776
Yeah, the website sucks. It's run by a bunch of Russian autist teenagers, much like Ethereum. Don't let that prevent you from buying in though. Look at >>2490785

Low mintage and early entry is all that matters at this point
>>
Looks like a pokeball
>>
NRO also pays dividends. That's another selling-point
>>
Eh, I bought 1200. We'll see if it does anything. Thanks for the tip anon.
>>
bought the amount of 1 ETH just for the fun
such an unimportant coin, I will probably orget about it in the next few hours.
>>
this is a literal scam coin designed to scam /biz/ users and crypto noobs.

https://github.com/neurocoin/neurocoin/commits/master

anyone can make this in 1 hour.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.