[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last minute advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1497500450898.jpg (323KB, 525x788px) Image search: [Google]
1497500450898.jpg
323KB, 525x788px
Well /biz/ I'm pretty sure I'm gonna start into crypto currency here. I've had a steady job for a while, freshly graduated and have been reading up on it for a while, I'm a little nervous but I figure what the hell. Any last minute advice, best sites for buying ng and selling (I figure I'll mainly use coinbase and localBitcoin, whatever works best with bank transactions until I get my debit card and credit card) what's the best wallets? I figured a mobile wallet would be most convenient but not the safest, and the closest I have to a PC is a laptop and if it has a hard drive failure (which my laptops have a history of) I'll be fucked. Any currencies I should look for? litecoin is looking good to me rn, probably for how cheap it is. I figure I'll start investing mainly into bitcoin and ethereum (wishing I started a month ago would have made good return on ETH), and the remainder will go into Litecoin or some other currency. Also have a Robinhood account so thinking of trading commodities and other stocks, anything in that region I should look out for? Cheers and thanks for all the help these past few weeks
>>
>>2490138
>she
>>
>>2490246
If marie claude bourbonnais was a trap I'd be gay without a doubt
>>
>>2490138
>I figured a mobile wallet would be most convenient but not the safest, and the closest I have to a PC is a laptop and if it has a hard drive failure (which my laptops have a history of) I'll be fucked.

Any wallet worth its salt can be safely recovered with a very longs passphrase that you should have physically written down and stored somewhere safe.

I would tread carefully around BTC. The date August 1st keeps coming up and I don't trust these chinamen.

I'm long and heavy on ETH. My uncle works for British Petroleum. From what he's told me they are throwing lots of RnD money at ETH and have recently they laid off many workers in his department (acquisitions) whose jobs can be easily automated with smart contracts.

Don't get complacent is all the advice I can really give. No coin is truly safe.
>>
>>2490349
I read some articles on it and it was hard to understand. I don't plan on mining (no where near enough hardware for it) but should I still know the technical side of crypto currency? I have no problem studying it
>>
File: 1496427875627.jpg (32KB, 537x529px) Image search: [Google]
1496427875627.jpg
32KB, 537x529px
>>2490138
if you're going to trade, do it full time. You need to quit your job and like Cortez, "burn the ships". There's no going back, only success and the way forward. Good luck and welcome, Anon.
>>
invest in the bluechips such as BTC and ETH. if you want something riskier Capricoin (CPC) is starting to get some attention. im prob gonna hold for like a month
>>
>>2490246
do you know who is a bigger faggot than a dick sucking homo lover? The one faggot that see dicks everywhere.
>>
>>2490349
>I'm long and heavy on ETH. My uncle works for British Petroleum. From what he's told me they are throwing lots of RnD money at ETH and have recently they laid off many workers in his department (acquisitions) whose jobs can be easily automated with smart contracts.

This sounds stupid. I know there's a lot of hype around smart contracts, but has anyone here actually looked at Solidity? It's a piece of garbage.

Not that anyone here can program worth garbage.
>>
>>2490349

Oh yeah well my dad works for Nintendo and he said they're laying off everyone in Accounting and plan to pay everyone in Bitbean from now on
>>
Anyone recommend sites besides coinbase? It only lets me buy BTC, ETH, AND LTC
>>
>>2490138
Wait - I think I fucked that girl. Is she from Vancouver, likes to dress in video game costumes?
>>
Good luck buying the dip OP. You're going to need it.

>t. Have money on exchange just sitting there waiting
>>
>>2490138
Who's that chick?
>>
>>2491783
>>2491655
Learn to read faggots
>>2490340
>marie claude bourbonnais
>>
>>2490987
Programmer here. Solidity is not garbage at all especially considering how new of a language it is. It took me literally 10 minutes to create my own ERC20 token and it was very simple and intuitive. You probably hate JavaScript too huh?
>>
>>2491655
Sorry wrong faggot linked the wrong faggot.
>>
>>2491574
Just buy eth and shapeshift it into something useful
>>
>>2491097
Cute
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.