[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to feel like I got shill-scammed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Be honest with me, biz. Did I get fucked?
>>
>>2489725
Not if you hold onto them for 5+years
>>
>>2489725
yep

thanks for the money, sucker
>>
Feel like I did. I mistimed it all by a matter of days. Even a day earlier and I'd be up even with the prices they are now.

As it is I'm sitting on a bag of 5k coins that I paid 2250 ish for.
>>
>>2489725
Not if you bought at 104 sats.
>>
>>2489732
Like I'll break even in 5 years? What's the deal.
>>
Depends when you bought. It's still over twice what it was over a fortnight ago. It'll probably stew around this level for the foreseeable future
>>
>>2489725
How much do you have in it? What price?

You may have gotten fucked but if you wait long enough you might get unfucked, depending on when you got in.
>>
>>2489758
like the price will go up again
like when doge went from 300 to 15
then recenelt doge back to 180
but it took 3 fucking years
>>
>>2489725
you bought at the ath again didnt you?
>>
>>2489725
YEP SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>2489778
pretty much.
>it'd be stupid not to buy now, anon.
>it's a guarantee that it's gonna moo, anon.
>live a life of regret if you don't buy right now!
>>
Not as bad as retards such as myself that bought trash like Verge and motherfucking RDD.
>>
>>2489725
Cut your losses, sell that shit and buy BitBean
>>
>>2489725
No you didn't get scammed, you made a bad decision to buy high. I think it will rise again pretty soon, but if you bought at 2k you'll be waiting a fairly long time to break even. But who knows right?
>>
>>2489725
just be patient anon

I have 4MM that in HOLDING since 117 which I could have easily sold at 2.4K sats and made a killing.

I've been trading in different markets for about two years now and the ne thing I've learned when I started was patience
you're always going to go into the negative at the beginning so it's your choice to make if you're going to panic and sell at loss or allow time to do its thing.

just be patient and know that DGB is constantly trying to improve and have recently put their self out to the public even if they didn't win what other crypto won an award or put itself out there in front of large companies? none yet there's many that are highly valued. just keep in mind it's a unique coin
with different products on on top of it and that it's incredibly fast

just hold man be patient
>>
Money is pouring into the crypto world at the moment

When the tide comes in, even the derelict boats float
>>
>>2489725

I just bought in, looks like a good price
>>
Buy BitBean!!!
BUY
THE
BEAN
>>
>>2489725

yes. sorry anon you were supposed to sell at the top like everybody else.
>>
File: 1497679872843.jpg (98KB, 395x650px) Image search: [Google]
1497679872843.jpg
98KB, 395x650px
>>2489725
Of course not, goy!
>>
>>2490371
Hello Pajeet
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.