[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWT Swarm City Scam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: WhatTheFuckIsThis.gif (3MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
WhatTheFuckIsThis.gif
3MB, 300x225px
What's the most borderline personality disorder thing that's ever happened to you on /biz/ or 4chan in general?

>Be me
>See a coin that I believe a scam coin being shilled
>Called OP out on bullshit
>OP and his goonies call me a 'fiat loving jew'
>Wut.png
>Point out several more reasons why I think the coin isn't legit
>OP puts together this tin-foil hat, neckbeard level map connecting the dots between a bunch of miscellaneous shitposts
>Claims that I am a lone rouge shitposter although many people on /biz/ have already realized this coin isn't legit
>posts this austimo masterpiece
>>2489039

>mfw I can't believe this shit
>mfw their shitcoin has fallen over 105k sats in the past 24 hours and their constant paranoid shitposts keep dragging it down

Did I break this pajeet shit? I haven't laughed this hard in years.
>>
>INB4 It's just a dip!

lmao
>>
Post reasons it's not legit
>>
Oh my god. The pajeets just shit the best. R.I.P to the bagholders.
>>
Swarm Shitty Pajeet Token
>>
>>2489435
1. It's a reboot of Arcadecoin, a well known scammy shitcoin
2. It's plummeting upon release of it's new app (which doesn't actually exist yet. It's still in 'alpha')
3. The EXTREME amount of counter-posting to people calling it out.
4. Look at it on Bittrex and see for yourself.
>>
At this stage it's safe to assume that pretty much any coin you hadn't heard of a month ago is a scam. Shyster are here to stay
>>
>>2489435
>its a coin with a gimmick where the gimmick could easily just be an app without its own coin

Also I'm OP on his alt account.
>>
File: YellinJewFedMoneyMeme.jpg (274KB, 639x478px) Image search: [Google]
YellinJewFedMoneyMeme.jpg
274KB, 639x478px
More Jew-posting

SWT is an anti-jew coin that gets people off of Fiat

These kikes want you to stay on fiat

that simple

GTFO DIRTY JEWS
>>
>>2489584
I really don't get the whole anti-Semitism aspect of this.

It's not really about that...?
>>
Seems like a smart investor right? These are the kinds of people that are vested in SWT.
>>
File: Just-Do-It.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Just-Do-It.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>2489370
People did the same shit when other Anons called out how shitty DGB was. But they're all dead now.
>>
File: 985943-butthurt.jpg (57KB, 608x434px) Image search: [Google]
985943-butthurt.jpg
57KB, 608x434px
>>2489781
HAHAHAHA

GET REKT

So mad I owned you in the other thread you kike

And the biggest joke of all - I'm not even invested in SWT! I'm just owning you for laughs, and because Im sick of your threads cluttering up the good neighborhood of biz.
>>
One of the clearest signs that a 4chan board is in severe decline is that people start responding to every argument by accusing the other poster of being some type of outsider or hired a hired agent as opposed to just another, regular poster. You literally can't discuss anything on certain board without autists responding with "well you must be a shill/Redditor/shareblue/pajeet/jew/Fudder/pol/leftist. That's the only reason anyone would ever disagree with me"
>>
>>2489847
You act like someone who has paranoid schizophrenia.
>>
>>2489864
so mad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.