[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Elon Musk about to announce ICO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

>Elon Musk about to announce ICO
>>
>>2488846

W-what did he mean by t-this?
>>
price predictions for MuskCoin?
>>
Rockets??!??? where?
>>
>>2488865
he's going to make it possible to trade bitcoin with aliens is what i'm getting from that.
>>
>>2488846
He's going nuclear. Space x is just another government contractor btw. He works hard to keep that shiny image.
>>
please happen. just for the auto mooning since /biz/ will know about its existence first. it's habbening boys, we're all going to make it.
>>
>>2488874
once this thing gets on the alien exchange shits gonna really boom.
>>
>>2488865
He means you should buy some ETH
>>
>>2488846

If quints, MuskCoin is going to Saturn.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (496KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
496KB, 3000x2000px
>>2488846
It means he's just getting better financing from banks and governments like he has for all his other meme projects
>>
>elon musk adopts BAT
>>
>>2488867
muskcoin is actually called Nexus
>>
>>2488889
>9
RIP
>>
>>2488888

Dammit you digital Jew.
>>
>>2488888
checked and noted
>>
>>2488887
Its literally foreseen by the bogs to be he first coin on mars
>>
>>2488846
you'll need is token if you ever want to go to mars. better get in on the ico or you'll never be able to escape earth.
>>
>>2488889
you dun goofed, motherfucker.
>>2488888
buying as many ETH as possibly as im writing this.
Thx, quintsguy
>>
>>2488846
what exchange?
>>
>>2488888
Nice dubs but check these trips
>>
>>2488958
>nowhere near trips
this is a slow board newfag
>>
>>2488958
>>2488958
faggot.
>>
File: image.png (26KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26KB, 657x527px
is he really does it, it's going to be the largest crypto bubble ever, cross fingers friendos
>>
>>2488846
Many won't know this but This is big /biz/

I've been saving the last weeks and sold some bags just for this ICO

Don't miss this chance fellow /biz/men, And here hoping we all go to lambo land
>>
>>2488883
>>2489071
>>2488846
With the Musk hype, the project is going to be astonishingly overpriced right from the get go. Anyone who thinks they could get in on a MuskCoin cheap and early is delusional.
>>
just gonna ask mr gubment for more monies
>>
Private ICO, selective investors only.
>soros
>rothschilds
>bogdanoffs
>koch brothers
>all buy into ICO

3 days after it hits the exchanges and saturns soros dumps his entire holdings, then buys back on the dip
>jew couldn't wait
>bogdanoffs denounce him at bilderberg

3 months later, every single private investor who holds 90% of MuskCoin dump, degrading the coin to 0, soros inacts a carbon tax on anyone who decides to still pump money into the fallen coin.
>>
you have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't investing in blah blah blah blah
>>
Is there any indication that musk is actually getting into crypto?

If there was an ICO I would get into that shit so hard. Musk fanboys would drive the price to the moon and beyond
>>
>>2490231
I would buy the fuck out of musk coin too, but it will never happen because:
>by participating in the ICO you confirm that you are not an american citizen
>>
>>2490231
>Musk fanboys would drive the price to the moon and beyond
Which would be priced into the ICO. Prepare to pay 1 ETH for 1 MuskCoin out of a billion coin total supply. If the ICO is underpriced at all it will sell out to whales and institutional investors in a fraction of a nanosecond, or beforehand in a private sale.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.