[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/UFO GENERAL/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ip.bitcointalk.jpg (74KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.jpg
74KB, 1024x576px
/UFO GENERAL/
I hate money and therefore wont get on board the UFO edition

UFO Twitter and Subreddit

>https://twitter.com/ufocoins?lang=en
>https://www.reddit.com/r/ufocoin/

What is UFO? How can I learn more?

>http://www.ufocoin.co/
>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844754.0

How to Buy UFO Coin

>Sign up on Coinbase and Coinexchange.io and VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNTS FULLY BEFORE ANYTHING
>Buy BTC. You can do this anywhere, but my recommendation is through Coinbase credit card. If coinbase gives you trouble, then I recommend localbitcoins if you want it as quickly as possible and you're new. They charge a high fee, but will give you your bitcoin in around 9 hours (guaranteed less than 24 hours).
>Send the BTC to your Coinexchange account
>Buy (and hold) UFO with BTC

Why UFO?
>Ufocoin’s algorithm have inside the NeoScrypt, which is an improved version of Scrypt. NeoScrypt is 30% more energy efficient than Scrypt, and ASIC resistant. Ufocoin have implemented Nite’s Gravity Well, which allows for rapid response to hash rate changes. Ufocoin make the chance of a time warp attack negligible. During a time warp attack the difficulty is reduced below where it should be, allowing the attacker to mine coins much faster than they should be able to. Also, Ufocoin have the automatic checkpointing set to a low depth, which prevent transaction rollbacks via a 51% attack. Thus, Ufocoin is much more resistant to 51% attacks and time warps, making it a very safer and strong cryptocurrency.

If you know of other ways to get in contact with popular people, do so with the previously described methods. Once we get one big person on board, it'll start a chain reaction.

And remember, ignore the FUDs, buy the dips and hold. See you all in lambo land.
>>
UFO now above 20 sats and the roadmap still isn't released! Get in early.

>>2487995
>>
>>2488118
another low sat pump group coin?

nah
>>
>>2488195
It's going to moon. The devs have restarted their development and are always actively answering questions on their bitcointalk thread.

UFO was on Bittrex but is temporarily delisted because of low trade volume. However, it's still in their system (you can check this on Bittrex's active coin list). It's going to be relisted after there's more buzz around this coin, but right now, it's cheap AF and it'd be stupid to not scoop some up.
>>
If anyone is thinking about it, let me just let you know, the pump is over, you're too late.
Just a serious warning
>>
Website looks like shit and has typos, subreddit looks shady as fuck full of shills, official twitter is only tweeting about volume and price of the coin, AVOID.
>>
>>2488271
Quite wrong. Let me just let everyone know, you should research and make the decision for yourself. I'm just here to inform, not to help you make a decision.

Beware of the people who like to FUD and scare others for fun. They have nothing better to do.
>>
>>2488290
Subreddit has supporters who have been there for years. This coin was 1 sat a few months ago, and they were still around. They care about the success of the coin.

The twitter sucks, yeah, I agree, but that doesn't mean much in terms of the success of the coin. Their social media guy just blows ass. Go on the bitcointalk thread and ask the devs some questions, that's how you can really be sure about the coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844754.msg19591150#msg19591150
>>
>>2488271
The only thing is about to be over is your chances to take a handful of UFOs for chump change.
>>
>>2488301
Yeah whatever, you're done pumping and dining AMMO so you've moved on
>>
>>2488380
AMMO is legit trash. And I'm aware of the group that was pumping AMMO. They've moved onto ECC, not UFO. UFO has barely any talk around it. If it was trying to get pump and dumped there'd be two things you'd notice differently:

1. There'd be A LOT more buzz around this coin out of nowhere. The buzz wouldn't be gradual, and UFO's will be. Nobody knows about this coin yet.

2. The easiest way to know if you should avoid a coin is RESEARCH IT YOURSELF. What does X coin do, and how/why could it A. be successful and B. compete with other coins. UFO is unique and has strong and flawless technology and potential.
>>
Not sure if any of you guys were around when RDD was this cheap, but this coin's market trends are playing the exact same way. Big buy and sell walls, and hovered around the same price for a while, never getting dumped. If this coin was going to die it would've dumped by now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.