[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never invested. I make $2000 per month income

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1492071348669.jpg (49KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492071348669.jpg
49KB, 1024x576px
$300 total per month in bills.

Tell me how to invest.
Thank you
>>
>>2487997
tump
>>
After you have 6 months of expenses saved, open a brokerage account or IRA with a company like Vanguard or something, and buy a broad low-fee index fund like VTSAX or a target retirement fund. You might need to save up $3k or so for an initial purchase.

If you want to reduce taxable income, look into traditional 401k if your employer offers it, or traditional IRA if not.

Or just buy shitcoins and pray like everyone else around here.
>>
>>2487997
before people give you retarded info here (the guy who answered was sort of good though)
your best choice is to check /r/personalfinance and /r/financialindependence
it's sad, but they have some good stickies in there and pretty good information for someone like you
>>
>>2487997

Well, thats obvious.
Buy bitbean and mooncoin.
>>
>>2488225
yeah, the reddit personal finance wiki is solid. the posts tend to be the same retarded questions from people who will never make it though
>>
>>2488225
>>2488199

>Le plebbit faggot
>and muh 5% p.a. roi (((stockmarket))) shill detected.

Its like u want op to stay poor!
Listen up op, as i already mentioned, bitbean is the way to lamboland.
Moon soon guaranteed!
10k sat in september, dubs have confirmed a multiple times!
>>
File: the room.jpg (18KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
the room.jpg
18KB, 640x359px
>>2488199
im aiming to do all that shit

>pension at new job
>opened a traditional IRA for taxes
>buying alt coins and praying
>>
>>2488325
As a first timer here, I can't help but see how this is being shilled so hard. I might mess around with it, but want to start really solid.

>>2488199
>>2488225
Thanks for the info, will look around at brokerage accounts.
I was thinking about trading for myself, bad idea?
>>
>>2488297
why would you go somewhere poor people ask for financial advice? when you're shopping for a new car do you hop on the bus and ask people there for advice?
>>
>>2487997
Research and make your own investment decisions cunt.

You think someone here is gonna give you some magical advice and then you'll make a gorrilian dorrars without doing fuck all?
>>
>>2488371
trading is a zero sum game that costs more money the more you play. not really worth it unless you're luckier than everyone else or you're cool with giving (((financial companies))) more of your money than you need to. most reasonable people will recommend focusing on low cost index funds for anything long term to avoid those downsides. Read John Bogle's "The Little Book of Common Sense Investing" if you want a probably-longer-than-necessary explanation of the topic.

>>2488399
I haven't gone there for years, but when I was there everything besides the stickied stuff was trash. Just wanted to point that out to save others time if they choose to go there.
>>
>>2488371
rule 1: buy low, sell high

rule 2: dont listen to /biz/
>>
>>2488371
trading stocks to beat the stock market is next to impossible. in the stock market you get at best ~8% a year on average. anything significantly better than that is extremely good and is probably not gonna be sustainable unless you're actually running a ponzi-scheme or you're a genius on-par with those guys who created the Medallion Fund. you're best off in an index fund.

if you're willing to take risk and want to trade and shit, get into crypto instead. it's not yet an efficient market like the stock market is, and right now the money is pouring in

>inb4 stock market isn't efficient
>inb4 triggered stockfags and tradingfags
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.