[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with this piece of shit ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Stratis_Logo_Gradient.png (35KB, 512x278px) Image search: [Google]
Stratis_Logo_Gradient.png
35KB, 512x278px
When will it moon ? It has stagnated at around 8$ for the past 3 weeks. You retards told me to buy as it would become "the next ethereum".
>>
Be patient you twat.
>>
>>2487086
You have to wait.it s that simple
>>
Relax it will moon. It can't grow 300% each week
>>
>>2487086
Its those fucking jews. They are manipulating it to buy as much as they can. Then it will moon when the kikes own it.
>>
>>2487086
sell, pump and dump shitcoin
>>
Jesus go read a book or something
>>
>>2487086
sell
>>
If you bought into this coin >$5 there is absolutely zero reason you should be holding. Fucking set a buy limit at like $9 and you'll catch the moon mission if it ever comes.
>>
>>2487086
protip: everyone on this board is buying something or selling something

key words selling something
>>
>>2487086
Really feels like the next ETH....
>>
>>2487086

You guys all got FOMO'd into buying this because "muh next ETH". It got WAY overvalued. I don't think it will move very much again until they have some big news which might be 6-12 months away.
>>
>>2487303
oh you mean breeze wallet? yea shits overvalued
>>
Look at the blockchain and the method of coin generation and you should be able to decide what to do if you aren't completely braindead
>>
HITBTC will add stratis in the next days... price should go up a bit then
>>
>>2487326
>Look at the blockchain and the method of coin generation and you should be able to decide what to do if you aren't completely braindead
I am completely braindead tell me the answer
>>
>bought at 60 cents
>only put 250 dollars into it

fugg
>>
>>2487086
There are quite a lot of sell orders to work through.

Have patience. The new wallet is coming out soon with tumble bit.
>>
>>2487086
>nice coin is stable while development is underway
>retarded 13 year old is angry it's not another pump'n'dump shit for his lunch money
This board, I swear.
>>
just curious, does anyone know what happens to the price of shit built on ETH if ETH crashes?
>>
>Bought at $10

I'm a cuck.
>>
>>2487617
This
>>
You impatient fuckers drive me nuts. I hope you lose all your money
>>
isn't it already up like 100000%
>>
File: SoonTM.png (57KB, 1834x476px) Image search: [Google]
SoonTM.png
57KB, 1834x476px
>>2487086
>>
Does OP not now howmuch Stratis has gone up since it's release?
>>
>>2487086
Should have brought long ago, you're late so be fucking patient you entitled piece of shit.
>>
File: b3rrgnqqbzvubug0qdpk.png (76KB, 236x238px) Image search: [Google]
b3rrgnqqbzvubug0qdpk.png
76KB, 236x238px
Thanks for the reparations
>>
>>2490435
>from london
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.