[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow Digibros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

What did the whales mean by this?
>>
File: XwwXZ.jpg (109KB, 637x824px)
XwwXZ.jpg
109KB, 637x824px
>>2486764
Buy low.... Sell... Low
>>
Come back in July when the ACTUAL Citi competition results are ready be announced. (Not the "peer" reward shit that was last time). Whales are busy accumulating ready for then.

Seriously with Blockchain companies dominating all the previous peer rewards (that were filled with other Blockchain techs), then DGB being the only Blockchain tech in their bracket, it was obvious all the others weren't going to vote a Blockchain tech to win instead of their own legacy shit.
>>
>>2487956
hHAhahahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>>2487956
The peer award was only one of three awards presented then.
And DGB was not the only blockchain tech in their bracket.
And the other brackets weren't filled with any more blockchain solutions than DGB's bracket, except Argentina, by 1.
And that's dumb, if blockchain techs were winning the previous ones then they should have won their bracket, unless the competition was that much better or they weren't that good.

God over a week later and there's still people spreading all this misinformation in an effort to shill. Sometimes I think you guys know the truth and just posts stuff like that in an effort to fool yourselves.
>>
>>2487956
I got out of DGB at 1900 but I agree with you on the Citi thing, I actually had this thought the night of when I read that blockchains won all the other competitions. I figured they didn't want to saturate the competition.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.