[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low difficulty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

What's a low difficulty coin that I can get into mining right now? :)
>>
>>2485847
Sia, ubiq, lbry
>>
You can mine BTC with a pen and paper if you're decent at math. Turns out to be about $10 an hour.
>>
Bytecoin
Xmr
>>
>>2485847
LSK and QRL
>>
>>2486547
it actually turns out to around 0.67H/day which is so much less than $10 and hour
>>
>>2486605
Maybe if you're really slow at math
>>
>>2486613
lolololol ok buddy
>>
>>2486631
I have an autistic cousin (real autistic, not special snowflake autistic) that does it and makes $19 an hour, on average. Kid fucking loves doing it.
>>
>>2485847
riecoin
>>
®◽
>>
>>2486658
could you please elaborate? Im quite autistic too. Thanks!
>>
>>2486798
he's lying. why don't you just google it...`
>>
>>2486798
Instead of having a GPU process the block chain, you just do the math with a pen and paper. Once you have it solved, you type in your answer and upload it.
>>
>>2485847
Indian Rupees
>>
>>2486818
Google what? So far I know that with a pen and a paper you can potentially make 19USD/h. But what are you guys talking about?
>>
>no GRC

I like that at least some of my secret coins are safe
>>
>>2486822
I've been using pen and paper for a while. Obviously it doesnt make as much as a GPU but I'm saving to buy one with the proceeds.
>>
>>2486822
But how can a human be faster than a computer that is even 10 years old.
How can he make 19$ an hour ?
>>
>>2486822
Oh okay thanks. I guess that info is "googleable". Thank you, anon. Gonna do some research
>>
File: IMG_2232.jpg (224KB, 1242x1736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
224KB, 1242x1736px
>>2486846
It's slower than a computer, but it still is doing transactions. Since you're a little slower, you do the lower transaction fee transfers that bots won't touch.
>>
>>2486855
Seems nice.
Where can you do that ?
>>
>>2486908
Your house.
>>
>>2486919
But with what software ?
Where do you find blocks and where do you put the answer to get bitcoin ?
>>
>>2486929
Get regular mining software. Instead of having the computer work the hashes, you do it and put it back into the software. You'll need to join a mining pool, too.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.