[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /biz/ think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (47KB, 2657x660px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
47KB, 2657x660px
4 days old and already on the 8th on market cap.
>>
It was 6th

It's grossly overvalued still though
>>
>>2483469
extremely overvalued, but transaction fee-lessness and the dag are great. The 100% premine is the killer.
>>
XBY is better and less than 10mil marketcap.
>>
>>2484952
XBY is better that's true but it already has over 20 MIO marketcap right now and will break the 30 MIO for the first time ever this weekend
>>
>>2484981
Shit I meant XRB
>>
>>2485134
xrb seems completely retarded: you don't want to double-send transactions, and you obviously want transactions to be sent uncorrupted and in the correct order. To do that, it makes 0 sense to use udp over tcp except if you rewrite tcp on top of udp. They say that 'all transactions fit within a udp packet' but the size of a packet is a concern for the OS/driver, the software has no real control over it. Neither ipv4 nor ipv6 are appropriate for addressing since they reveal the identity of the peers completely (ipv6 being worse). Because the system tracks balance instead of transactions, corruption is significantly easier, and anonymity is once again compromised. The amount of coins is retarded but at least it is well reasoned with regard to deflation -- except deflationary currencies are no currency at all, which is yet another problem.
>>
>>2483469
lack of widespread adoption will kill this coin. the price is too high (for now and probably forever).
>>
>>2485270
Which is where byteball will come
it's basically Iota with a better distribution model.
You can get byteball for free every full moon. They've done it 6 times already, and probably around 4-5 more times.
But I guess most of /biz/ already knows this, since it's free
>>
>>2485340
For some reason nobody on /biz/ ever mentions that coin, why is that?
>>
>>2483469
It was created on October 2015, it's clearly not 4 days old desu. It had a nice pump because of recent coinmarketcap appearance but this coin will be stagnant for now or worse, decline.
>>
>>2485401
Because once they find out about it, they don't tell others so they can have many more for themselves. The less people to distribute it to, the less each person gets.
I want more people to own the coin actually, cause that will make it more successful.
>>
>>2485418
It came to the exchanges 4 days ago, before that it was just an ICO
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.