[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody trying to hack my coinbase/GDAX account

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: suspicious IPs.png (13KB, 1036x269px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious IPs.png
13KB, 1036x269px
I have suspicious login attempts from the API. What does this mean, and what should I do?

What is an API login exactly? Currently changing my password and setting up google authentication(had 2 step from SMS previously)

anything else I can do to stop these fucking pajeets?
>>
>>2483255
i have loads of entries like that too.

it's just some shitskins trying to login with the API function, nothing to worry about.
>>
>>2483271
What's the API function actually do though? Isn't it the stuff that allows you to set up trade bots
>>
>>2483291
there are two ways to access and use the service. through the graphical user interface (what you do if you open the site with your browser) and through the api (application programming interface without gui).
the api is meant to be used buy programmers for their development (alternative clients or trading bots).
aome of them write small programs that try to guess a users password (brute force method to hack your account). these programs interact with the platform through the api cause it's easier to implement. make sure you use a minimum 16 characters (alpha numeric) password or two factor authentication.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.