[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Byteball is prepped for a big pump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Byteball.png (79KB, 2071x2213px) Image search: [Google]
Byteball.png
79KB, 2071x2213px
Byteball is going to get pumped soon

Buckle up
>>
>>2483140
Where my gibs at?
>>
>>2483140
Byteball goes up all the time 2-3 weeks before every full moon, because there is an airdrop for 20% free byteballs to the holders of those byteballs.
OP is no genius.
Also, it's a pretty good coin by itself, and has done nothing but go up since inception.
>>
>>2483464
Do you hold bitcoin? Look on this board for the other byteball explanation for your free gibs
>>
File: 1336155205508.jpg (16KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1336155205508.jpg
16KB, 300x375px
I went 40% into GByte. With the airdrop, even though I bought at .29, I'm already in the green. For those of you that have btc, it's literally FREE money. Check the link :https://byteball.fr/BBdistribution.php
>>
>>2483901
Do I need to have 1 btc or do they give out for under that for instance .3btc?
>>
>>2483797
I'm a poorfag, I only have 0.005 btc. But I guess that's still good enough if it really moons.
>>
>>2483958
Yeah, doesn't matter. For every btc, you get 0.0625 GB, so you just need to do the math and you'll know. But think about it this way, it's probably easier

For every bitcoin, you'll receive 50$ worth of GByte (currently)
>>
>>2484143
Thanks friend. Do you know if I keep my coin in bittrex do they still pay it out?
>>
>>2483901
I went 95% in!
basically I sold all my shitcoins to buy this, except ANT because I haven't seen a good time to sell it yet, and it's not that much anyways.
>>2484242
no
you need to sign with the address, to show proof that you own it.
addresses from exchanges are banned
(or else I can just pay the bot with this address, and link ALL the coins from that BTC address to my Byteball address)

Exchanges hold more than just your coins in same address usually.
Anyways, you got until July 9th to sign, but I think the price will just keep climbing, in case you want real gains and want to buy byteball, now is the best time.
>>
>>2484242
It doesn't. Your Byteball needs to be on your private wallet and your btc needs to be on a wallet that you control (Electrum).
>>
>>2484304
>>2484305
Thanks for the explanation. Somewhat new to this and am trying to learn as much as possible.
>>
>>2484367
Go to Twitter, follow day traders, follow core devs for bitcoin, ethereum, monero, they'll give you a lot of insights.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.