[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I put $1000 on Bancor on Monday?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: logo_big.png (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
logo_big.png
39KB, 400x400px
Should I put $1000 on Bancor on Monday?
>>
>>2481067
Nah, wait for the prices to go down. A lot of people will sell for a quick profit, and that depreciates the token as per its code
>>
Nope it is going to dump first everyone is getting ready to get rid of those
Buy the dip
>>
>>2481067
Put it all in Antshares if you want maximum profit
>>
Does anyone know at this point where i will ve able to buy BNT tomorrow?

How are ((they)) selling? What exchanges will sell?
>>
File: 1448309348100.jpg (129KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1448309348100.jpg
129KB, 466x700px
>>2481092
>and that depreciates the token as per its code
.01 base
>>
>>2481067
Obviously you should if it goes low enough. It just depends man. I'd say anything 2x ico or less is a go, but who knows. A lot of people on /biz/ seem to think that the $40 million buy wall at .01eth will actually get chewed through quickly. I think those people are fucking retards or fudding shills, but we'll see anythings possible.
>>
>>2481274
Yea nobody with sane mind will sell at ico price (0.01eth) lol so the buy wall will definitely not be going down.
>>
Wait about 4 days after it hits exchanges and you will see the volume go to 0 for this lame bitcoin copycat.
>>
>>2481417
people still think that ((())) will make them rich. lel.
>>
>>2481067
If you wanted Bancor, why didn't you just buy the ICO?
>>
>>2482148
probably because only like 10,000+ people actually got into the ICO, the amount of errors and stuff and people messing up of gas and the general cluster fuck of it all ALOT of people never got in
>>
>>2481283
You can throw as much buywall as you want, the liquidity pool in the BancorChanger contract will allow a good deal of people to buy at ICO price. Stay mad uneducated normie
>>
>>2482212
thats not how it works. if you are not fast enough price can easily go 2x within first few hours.
>>
>>2482205
i did it all fine, put the correct gas, and when it finally appeared in the eth explorer it said error REEEEH
>>
>>2482468
Just goes to show thus technology can't handle big and simultaneous transactions yet
>>
File: Nobancs.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
Nobancs.png
127KB, 601x508px
You might get 2-3 Bancor for that price if you're lucky, I'm sorry you never got to be part of the 10,000 elite
>>
>>2481067
gotta go fast mate.
>7k BNT hodling
Feels good to be on lambo island in 2 years.
>>
>>2481067
Put all my savings into Bancor.
Feeling sick as fuck today.

This will end up as a success. Fucking sin(x).
>>
>>2481067
Yes.
>>
>>2482860
if you hold this 2 years enjoy your lambo garage.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.