[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to hodl if the shitcoins I own moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: money_fan.jpg (2MB, 2266x2058px) Image search: [Google]
money_fan.jpg
2MB, 2266x2058px
For those of you who actually had your bags moon, how the hell did you have self control to hodl? I want to prepare myself for the unlikely circumstance that it happens to me, so I don't go batshit crazy and duck out after making my first 10K.
>>
I take the profits and accumulate coins I want to accumulate
>>
I only hold bags of legit high marketcap cryptos. And take baby bags of sub 100 rank marketcap coins with high potential like raiblocks.
>>
You sell when it's time to sell.
If you think the mooning will continue to go on, then trust me, you won't have any struggle keeping your money in.
If you don't think the mooning will continue then it's time to sell.

Don't worry timing when to sell is the hardest part of trading.
>>
>>2480880
>1. have coins on external hard drive.
>2. Have external at a different location, ideally more than 30 min away
>3. follow >>2480914

If the first two steps don't convince you not to sell, then you didn't panic you made a choice.
>>
>>2480930
Top notch advice, anon, I'm going to do that
>>
>>2480914
Adding to that: If you sell, make a profit and regret not holding longer.. Big fucking deal, You made money. Move on, but don't rush. If you lose money.. Either you've done something wrong, or you're not waiting long enough.. But big fucking deal, you were prepared to lose that money anyway to begin with.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.