[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to PayPal -> Bitcoins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: paypal1.png (28KB, 672x261px) Image search: [Google]
paypal1.png
28KB, 672x261px
Hey /biz/, how should I buy Bitcoins with PayPal?
What's the safest or cheapest method?

I am in Costa Rica, by the way.

Thanks!
>>
virwox, however they have fee's and the withdrawal process can be annoying as fuck. They sometimes (most often on new accs) have to manually approve the withdrawal, which clears in 24-48 hours. Used it a few times, no issues with it however just an annoying wait. other than that maybe localbitcoins with certain trusted sellers, other than that shit out of luck bro.

goodluck
>>
>>2480590
I tried it using VirWox - absolutely not recommended. High fees and they need 48 hours to approve BIT transactions for new accounts. And if the transaction is not approved, the will reimburse your money and close your account. I also tried coinbase, but since I'm not a US citizen, they didn't even bother looking into my ID.

This one takes PayPal. https://xcoins.io/ I've never tested it tho.
>>
Do not try with coinbase (cuckbase) because they manipulate their exchange so they make tons of profit while shoving the issues off to their customers. They don't even have a fucking phone number to call "support" yet somehow are "federally insured" bullshit ma nigga
>>
and by profit i mean the velocity on the coins they profit, they sell them to you for 2900 while locking buying/selling for hours even days before you are able to buy/sell in the dip, they're fucking worthless.
>>
Cool, good info. Maybe I should just try to go through my bank and then buy with fiat?
>>
>>2480627
Also, this one is back. https://wesellcrypto.com/

Not sure if it still accepts paypal.
>>
>>2480674
Have you used it? Is it good?
>>
>>2480722
it's really good
>>
>>2480657
bitstamp is worse, they actually quote you for dip price but when you get the coins after 2 days it's the highest rate the coin goes for during those 2 days.
spent 5k and bought at 2100 but motherfuckers sold me for 2450 after 2 days.
>>
>>2480590
The bitcoin ATM near me has better rates than coinbase
>>
He said Bitcoins
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.