[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any /biz/bois here scam people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

for a living or in the past.
take your time and get your proxy going if you need to... I want to know how the world actually works
>>
I got a bunch of people to buy into this ponzu scheme about "internet money," then ran off and left them holding the bag.
>>
Gonna start an auto trading business in autumn next year
The idea is to go to germany, buy a shitbox for peanuts fix the mileage and any bulbs indicating problems make it shine and sell it for 2-5x for what i payed for it
>>
>>2478458

when i was in college i did telemarketing for some Bullshit Veteran's charity. we were selling like flags and shit for $50. And supposedly the money went to veterans, but it was closer to 1%. or less.

I sort'ah knew Don Lapre, back in the 1990's, but was not involved with his BS.

You might be able to get away with that kind of stuff for a little while, but you will eventually get busted.

The world is a fucked up place and the games are all rigged, but unless you are a big wig you wont get away with that shit.

They even threw Madoff to the wolves, but if he had only stolen from the goy it would of been a slap on the wrist.
>>
I've thought of scamming people many times. Go on kik and promise nudes for 5$ via paypal pretending to be a girl. It's so easy. Talked to one scammer 2 years ago who apparently made 250$ in a week doing this. He always sent nudes but of some random girl.
>>
hacking shit is another good way to make money but be careful. I have an exploit that allows taking over any account in a rewards program DB for a small restaurant chain. I've used it to take the accounts with the most points already. Gained about 350$ worth of coupons this way. All of them are $x off so I can go in and eat for free. I switch up which one I go to but I've never be suspected.
>>
>>2478926
do people actually do this? thats pretty clever
>>
>>2478458
I do.

Made a killing shilling DGB before it's fall from grace.

Thanks for holding my bags /biz/tards
>>
>>2478993
This is so fucking retarded and nigger tier. They will know what store the the shit was used at, pull the security footage, look at the footage with the corresponding timestamp, and then fuck you in the ass. You stupid nigger
>>
>>2478984
You're < 18 aren't you? All that fucking effort for $250 a week lmao. I know junkies that make more
>>
>>2479304
its a bit common here and the law allows for it
>>
>>2478458
Did gift cards. All im gonna say. Dont do scams, not worth.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.