[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is changed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1493.jpg (600KB, 1386x1385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.jpg
600KB, 1386x1385px
This is crazy

>student
>have gf
>been trading crypto for around 3 weeks
>have more money than i ever had
>fuck gf last night but cant concentrate because blockfolio keeps popping up in my head
>pretty much lost interest in gf, she's just a distraction

What is happening to me biz?
>>
Thats stage 1, it makes a small gain when you first start off to get you hooked.

Then when you have been fully consumed it crashes down.
>>
I'm sorry, Mortis, he's Thunderbolt. In fact, you are stupid when they come. And I'm not good at these guys, and I give them to your parents so they can leave. So now we need to find more information. Then we will continue with other events, Mortis. You and your mouth are closed, Mortis. Because the world is full of idiots who do not understand what's important. And they will give us, Mortis. But if you give me, I do good things, Mortis. And you will become a part of it. And together we will continue, Mortis. We're doing all kinds of wonderful things, Mortis. Just you and me, Mortis. The outside world is our enemy, Mortis. We're just friends, Mortis. He's still Wick and Mortis. Wick and Mortis and her mind, Mortis. Wick Mortis and forever. 100, Wick and what is Mortis. I'm Mortis, and I'm going, and Wick, and Wick and Mortis. Forever. Every day hundreds. Wick and Mortis a hundred times. Dark, wickandmortisadventures.com. Www.wickandmortis.com. Wick.wickandmortyadventures. For 100 minutes a year, wickandmortis.com. Www.100timeswickandmortis.com.
>>
File: bluepills.jpg (48KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
bluepills.jpg
48KB, 600x601px
You are bluepilled to death now. You have replaced real human contact with electronic meme dreams. There is no hope for you.
>>
Ok, this is ABSOLUTE fucking bullshit. I went to see Cars in the theater yesterday, and when Lightning McQueen got HOT with Sally in Radiator Springs, my boner engaged. When Lightning McQueen said 'Ka-Chow!', I couldn't help it!!! I closed my eyes, and I TORE my dick to shreds, using whip like motions and pulled with great force. That was one of the best nuts I ever had, just thinking about it now gets me riled up. Thing is, I nutted all over the kid sitting right next to me, and his mom got all pissed at me, screaming at me for jacking off on her son. I told that bitch to shut the fuck up, and that jacking off is a natural, artistic, and beautiful process. You should BE HAPPY that my semen is all over your son, maybe he can learn a lesson or two about the culture and art of jacking off. HOWEVER, the movie theater managers didn't agree with me. They KICKED ME OUT of the movie theater, and I didn't even finish watching the Cars movie. Not only THAT, but they made me clean up my semen after it already dried out and solidified on the seats. THATS TORTURE!! Do you know how hard it is to clean semen after its dried out? You CLEAN semen after its FRESH out of your cock, not an hour after you fucking nutted. This is a fucking OUTRAGE. Do you really expect me to not whip out my cock and jack off when i see a HOT sex scene in a movie? Either don't ban sex scenes in movies, or LET ME jack off in your theater, assholes.
>>
>>2478273
Take a break by meditation to ground yourself or you're on a pth to getting rekt.
>>
File: original_86194648.png (415KB, 686x506px) Image search: [Google]
original_86194648.png
415KB, 686x506px
>>2478273
>>
File: 1496533392117.jpg (96KB, 548x826px) Image search: [Google]
1496533392117.jpg
96KB, 548x826px
>>2478638
>>
File: 14759360137600.png (351KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
14759360137600.png
351KB, 600x450px
>>2478643
>>
its important to keep balanced OP

you'll be alright

remember, never tell her how much you are actually worth
>>
>>2478654

lel
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.