[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum Stolen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Welp, my ethereum got stolen.
I was about to use it to have a good day with my father as idk how long he may still life, (wanted to go to a big phone event as my father is a big fan of a certain company with me).
Is there any way to receive my Ethereum back or am I doomed forever.
About $300 got stolen and I'm really depressed because of it
>>
>>2475513
Aw
>>
File: 1479198280127.png (36KB, 778x512px)
1479198280127.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>2475513
>a subtle beg thread
FUCK OFF
>>
writes
>ethereum stolen
>how nice his father is
>going back that his ethereum is stolen
>reflect his feels about it

are you larping now ?
>>
how can i try to undo the transaction
>>
>>2475513
Clever beggar.
>>
>>2475513
sure give me your address
>>
my kitten has diabetes. I was going to take it disney land.

*sigh*

I gave all my cash to a homless kid. I dont think my kitten is going to make it.

here is my eth address,

if only there was something we could do.
>>
how?

did you upload your private key or something?

your wallet is next to impossible to hack without your json files + password or your private key
>>
>>2475513
Tell us exactly how you lost it/got it stolen right the fuck now and help others from making the same retarded move you did.

Oh wait.. You DON'T want to help and just want to FUCKING BEG LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER???

FUCKING OFF YOURSELF KIDDO

FUCKING FAGGOT

KYS

FAG
>>
I can actually send my private key to someone if they can recover it, wallet currently has 0 ethereum and in transactons you can see someone stole 0.8 ether of me.
>>
Hi all,

I lost everything in a flood, including all of my family and friends. Can anyone help me board the Ark so next time this won't happen?

Thanks,
AShge83XyP1cMLB2zMTmtUr4mD3XqsVosH

PS I feel really sad
>>
My private key got stolen because of a RAT on my PC I had my private.txt saved on external harddisk and UTF file on desktop.
Wasn't that smart of me to do.
How much confirmations till you still can cancel?
>>
>>2475596
sorry, saved your space for a pair of gay unicorns
>>
same thing happened to me, not really sure how it happened but I didn't have 2FA enabled on a web wallet so it's my fault.

Mine had 6 eth in it though
>>
hi
eth is ill
father is stolen
thnx
>>
Hwll oeveryone I lost all my etherium and pension and double mortgaged my house for bancor. I think I have been acam can anyone send me some etheroeum?
>>
>>2475611
it's okay. You're an amazing person for helping out the gay unicorns. I forgot to mention that I have a life threatening illness as well.

Yours truly,
>>
>>2475651
Bruh if you mortgaged your house for Bancor you're going to be able to buy countries in a few weeks. All hail the king of the world.
>>
>>2475621
give me your home address. You can have my dad. Hes an alcoholic and hits me, but your need is greater
>>
this whole thread is literally cancer
>>
>>2475695
True, beggers do need someone to beat them.
>>
>>2475714
Yes,m I now have cancer from reading it.

wont you spare a dime bro. for a cancer patient.

I also have a gofundme and a patreon
>>
Hi all,

I lost everything in an avalanche last year in Aspen, including all of my family, friends, stocks, cryptos, co-workers and pets. Can anyone help me board the Bancor so next time this won't happen?

Thanks,

PS I feel really bad for doing this
>>
>>2475513
convert to Islam and wish everybody a happy Ramadan. I heard you can get about 200 USD worth of ETH by doing that. Oh you also have to know the time zone of Malaysia
>>
Seems nobody is taking it seriously, not even asking for ethereum just for help.
>>
>>2475513
The Ethereum Foundation might fork for you if they like you enough and enough miners support it.
>>
File: y83g.jpg (181KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
y83g.jpg
181KB, 600x801px
>>2475596
>>
>>2475513
wait wait wait wait wait wait wait
We can steal people's coins?
How?
>>
>>2476313
post your ETH address and I'll tell you
>>
File: 1443735714776.jpg (23KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
1443735714776.jpg
23KB, 500x585px
If any of you are dumb enough to give him ETH, I have a story.
My cat ate my ETH and my dog ate my cat, so I cant question the thief cat.

Donate moar here:

0xe75a4ea527b6f9d3c1cc2e4c8961ba5cc8fd6ec3

True story.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.