[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Factom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Jupiter.jpg (11KB, 247x69px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter.jpg
11KB, 247x69px
NO nearby sell walls on factom, this is going to moon very shortly.

This is one of the few coins where they actually have a working product and active customers already. Also Japan is going to use it for it's Social Security records: https://kaula.jp/category/news-en/

I'll keep the seat warm for you /biz/. Thank me later.
>>
>>2474836
4 chan hates coins with actual uses. I grabbed some factom last night. You should check out LBRY.
>>
>>2474891
LBRY is not that great of a project and their current marketing seems pretty sketchy, Factom on the other hand is really promising- using blockchain tech to store confidential informations is a dope idea
>>
>>2475331
LBRY pushed itself into the realm of being noticed which is all that really matters in crypto.

Like I said, I own LBRY and FCT
>>
it is a fact we are going to the moon, soon.
>>
>>2475360
True, but personally i like to buy coins that don't rely solely on hype,
you never know when the dump begins as many coins like Swarm City, MOON, DGB etc. has proven, generating tons of salty bagholders
Meanwhile you can't go wrong with great tech that initially lack the recognision.
>>
>>2475488
Heh you mean a FCT!

The fact that the entire fucking Japanese govt is using it made me buy in straightaway.

SWT and DGB are fine, they just get pumped a lot before news, and sold as the news happens, that's normal. They're both good coins in the long run, people are just salty when they buy the pumped up high.

Buy the low and then you can sell almost anytime for small profit, or feel fine holding longer term for massive gains as development continues.

For some reason /biz/ only seems to understand the short term meme coins like moon and bitbean and all the rest, that have absolutely no fucking use, but get pumped up massive for super short term.
>>
File: factom.png (72KB, 1849x461px) Image search: [Google]
factom.png
72KB, 1849x461px
Possibly headead for a breakout?
>>
>>2474836
I posted a factom thread 12 hours ago as well. I agree
>>
>he doesn't own FCT

Seriously bud? It's pretty much essential to any solid long term crypto portfolio.
>>
I fucking told you biz. Look at dat spike!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.