[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Employed Master Race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 17

File: comfypepe.jpg (41KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
41KB, 499x499px
>tfw self employed and financially secure at 19
>tfw own and operate an online business which require very little to no work daily, completely hands off
>tfw make money with little effort doing whatever you want everyday
>tfw will never know the reality of being a wagecuck beyond that one part time retail job in high school
>tfw self-employed master race living the ultimate comfy life that will only get comfier as wealth accumulates from investments
>>
Dropshipping?
>>
>>2474035
Dropshitting
>>
>>2474035
Ya, lot's of people will knock it but I mean it's extremely easy, pays the bills plus some, and is almost like free money.
>>
>>2474080
What do you drop ship?
>>
>>2474080
How did you start?
>>
Congrats OP, I'm self employed as well but I work for clients so I'm still in wageslave territory.
>>
>>2474117
Women's clothing. I'm in a specific niche that has proved quite wide open and lucrative. For obvious reasons I'd rather not reveal what it is exactly.
>>
>>2473938
Can you give more info on this? What's your yearly take home? How did you get started? Any advice for people looking to get into something like this?
>>
>>2474120
>Failed on first dropshipping project within a week. It was selling security cameras which in hindsight was a terrible idea due to entrenched competition and the need to establish a trusted brand image.
>Found a post from some guy laying out his drop shipping niche and website.
>Copied his niche and used all the methods he laid out plus my own
>Turned out to be a very open market with lots of room for competition
>Have been improving it ever since and plan on selling out soon enough to start investing full time.

>>2474160
I take home about 35K Canadian yearly which is not amazing by any means but goes a long way for paying for my apartment, food, internet and everything else while allowing extreme freedom. Also in this current market you can sell for on average 30x you monthly avg profit which is pretty insane at the end of the day.

THE BIGGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT TIP I COULD EVER GIVE ANYONE ONE IS JUST GET STARTED! The only way anything will ever work is if you first just get started on it. Pretty basic advice but it's 100% what gives those who're successful an edge over everyone else whether that be in business or life in general.
>>
File: the swizzler.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
the swizzler.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>>2473938
>drop"shits" like a peasant making 1k a month tops
Never gonna make it brah
>>
Well done OP. Keep at it mane.

Wagecucks are subhumans. I literally have zero respect for them. They let society and their employer cuck them.

I have my own business too. Making 5k a month but I live with parents and save 70% of the money of it. I sell offline services to small businesses.

Once you have the right mindset you can see that there are literally millions of opportunities to make money on the internet.
>>
Any resources to get started?
>>
>>2473938
>>2474267
Good job, OP. I've considered getting into dropshipping after I finish packing for the move 2 weeks from now. I'll take the advice seriously.
>>
>tfw when I cuck middle aged degenerates out of their disposable income at a card table

Fuck paying tax, fuck wagecucks
>>
>>2474323

>offline services

like what?
>>
> tfw self-employed, selling investment advice to boomers
> tfw taking boomer money to invest cryptocurrencies

feels good man
>>
>>2474313
More like 2k but it's the pay off at the end after selling which is really where the money comes in. You can get what you'd get in 2-3 years in one lump sum.

>>2474323
Thanks bro, I definitely don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Like you say it's a mindset. I more just feel bad for them. It's something you're born with I feel like at the end of the day. Some people are good at music, some people like us are good at finding ways to make money. Society just places more value as a whole on what we do. But ye there's so many opportunities nowadays it's laughable. Truly, what a time to be alive.

>>2474330

I'd recommend thefastlaneforum for motivation to get started and for info on things you can do to improve your business skills.
>>
File: cool guy.png (16KB, 617x637px) Image search: [Google]
cool guy.png
16KB, 617x637px
>parents started a business
>work for them
>get disproportionate amount of money paid under-the-table for little work
>may even inherit it
It's all good for me, at least for a while.
>>
>>2474267
Isn't it a ton more work than it seems though?
>>
>>2474149

>clothing

Yeah, sure.
>>
im actually surprsied there arent more threads about making money online

Ive been making a fulltime living since 2012 and all my friends make monies online. lots of them well into six figures per year, one is close to six figs a month.

youd think on a board full with autistic shutin-neets this would be a more popular topic.

but seems most on here are wagecucks or trying to get some shitty job in accounting or whatnot.
>>
>>2474480
What are you doing lad? It's amazing how cucked people can be to follow the traditional route when literally all the knowledge to make a living on the internet is right there in front of you.
>>
>>2474443
I can only speak for my own personal experience as it might be more work in other situations. But for me I just need to press a few buttons a couple times every other day and reply to emails at my own leisure. Everything else is just extra I do when I feel like optimizing things further. And lets be real here it's very satisfying improving your own business and seeing the extra dollars start rolling in.
>>
>>2474323
Sorry I meant online services to offline businesses.
>>
>>2474480
That's why I wanted to make this thread in the first place. Too many shitposters talking about the latest meme coin. There's real and satisfying ways to make money through the internet that aren't coins.

>>2474511
Not everyone can be an entrepreneur bro. We should be thankful for wagecucks as they make up the consumers who pay for our bills.
>>
>>2474267
>
THE BIGGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT TIP I COULD EVER GIVE ANYONE ONE IS JUST GET STARTED! The only way anything will ever work is if you first just get started on it. Pretty basic advice but it's 100% what gives those who're successful an edge over everyone else whether that be in business or life in general.

You're absolutely right. You learn much more from experience than from reading stuff about it. Yes, you're going to fail and make mistakes and lose money at first, but thats part of the necessary process.
>>
>>2474582
damn i fucked up that greentext
>>
wagecuck reporting in.

£18k a year after tax. That's with a masters. Feelsbadman.

Trying to earn 2nd income, tried matched betting but not making anything much on it.
>>
Damn, I'm form a shithole, you can think that at least I can make like 500 per month? My life savings are like 1k
>>
>>2474323
You're such a loser. Did you know your parents were "wagecucks" at one time?
>>
>>2474428
I bought a crypto trading book on the deepweb. It's actually got some solid advice and came with 5 gigs of trading material related to other markets besides crypto. I'm thinking of just rehashing what the book says, get a guy to make me a design and sell the e-book.

Easy money.

>>2474554
Yup. I mean I do pity them. But wagecucks are normies, and normies don't know any better. They are sheep. What's funny is that they think working 9-5 for 40 years poses no risk, lol.

What's also funny is that they think it costs money to start a small business in the internet age. You can have a website up and running including hosting in an under 10 mins with a good design for $30. It took me $600 to start a business which is now netting me 5k on average.
>>
>>2474643
How would I go about starting an online business? I'm learning programming right now and making progress learning javascript from freecodecamp. Taking a little break now to delve into the crypto universe but intend to get back asap. Any advice or recommendations?
>>
>>2474401
Great man, do it even if you fail it will be a success.

>>2474582
Absolutely, there's literally no one in the world that has gotten anywhere by succeeding on their very first attempt and then continuing to make every right decision for the rest of their life.

>>2474643
Ya I can see where you're coming from. It can be frustrating just listening to their opinions on things. They have everything so backwards when it comes to business and politics. For one they honestly believe that on any investment you make on the stock market there's a relatively high chance that it will go to zero and you will lose everything BUT THAT ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS YOU JUST HAVE TO NOT BE A FUCKING IDIOT AND BUY ON THE TOP OF A TREND BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS!!!
>>
Wagecuck reporting in. Making about 140 - 160K ,from job, 2K from Dividends, 6-10K from profit on stocks,

threw 200 bucks into Pandacoin and bought some eth and other alts in 2015 I think. Now I have 35K in crypto lol

Want to start an online business as well, but was too lazy. The furthest I got was writing an ebook about a topic but never published it :(

Interested in anyting related to automation, scripting (thats my job). My biggest problem is that I do not have the mindset I guess. Never have any good idea but I can develop any type of Software , script whatever I am told.

need to Wagecuck for 5-10 more years before I can retire somewhere on a spanish / portugal island :(
>>
>>2474751
help me pls
>>
>>2474751
>>2474760

https://empireflippers.com/
https://feinternational.com/

That's the beauty of the modern internet age bro, you don't even have to start your own business. You can just buy one with the money you seem to making. There's plenty of SaaS business I'm sure you could pick up and improve with your skills. The best part is they're fully formed with existing customers. All you need to do is takeover and profit. Of course you have to be careful with the multiples of the sale price but at the end of the day you'll come out ahead on most deals over the long term, otherwise people wouldn't be buying right.
>>
>>2474267
nigga what the fuck you just copied a guy, yeah a fucking monkey could do it if it was that easy
on you own, without some guy laying out a niche and plan for you already, you tried selling fucking cameras

Like I'm not going to say you did nothing but you got all the hardest shit done for you, I could start tomorrow if I had a niche.
>>
>>2474804
nice, I thought on this one also, starting small scale with some basic website generating like 200
Will check out the offers on these sites for sure.
>>
>>2474844
Money is money, gotta respect the hustle
>>
>>2474751
Man, e-books are really good. My cousin made a lot of money back in the days from a RuneScape money making guide.

People will literally pay for anything.

Don't ever think to yourself: why would anyone pay for this? Because you overestimate the financial sense and intelligence of people.

Internet is easy money if you are smart with it and are open to try new things and experiment. People think that they're late to make money on the internet but that's non-sense. There's always new opportunities popping up.

My number one goal has always been to make my money online, have flexibility and not work a 9-5. I'm doing it so are millions of others.
>>
File: 1456696754891.jpg (6KB, 261x198px) Image search: [Google]
1456696754891.jpg
6KB, 261x198px
>>2474267
It's Tanner J Fox, isn't it
>>
>>2474866
So my point here is that you must have the goal of making money on the internet, you must have a deep passion for it to the point where you say to yourself it's either this or nothing, there's no plan B. Think of the lifestyle that you want. And go after it. If it's not impossible then it can be done. If millions of people are making a living on here why can't you?

Ffs you have Jordan Peterson making nearly half a million a year from just posting his lectures on YouTube.

Anything is possible now.
>>
>>2474751
Since you're already making good money why not just try a side business for now?
>>
File: frezd.png (279KB, 2227x1267px) Image search: [Google]
frezd.png
279KB, 2227x1267px
>>2473938

same here bro. let me give you a piece of advice though, it gets boring. i've actually never felt more unfulfilled in my life since I am at that awkward point where I make enough to not have to do anything but i don't make enough to be able to restore my zest levels with outrageous purchases like a new supercar every few months or a new house somewhere

t. actual $10k/day ceo
>>
>>2474918
No offense but why do guys talking about entrepreneurship sound almost exactly like the quotes moms share with each other on Facebook all the time?

>just follow ur passion bro u can do it!!!
>if everyone else is doing it why can't u?? believe in urself anon I believe in you
>anything is possible if u just believe
>anon, be yourself and you will go far

What is the deal, though? Honestly I'm not trying to make fun of anyone I'm just curious.
>>
>>2474844
Excuses, excuses. Nothing is stopping you from doing that
>>
Does anybody have any resources/knowledge they'd be willing to share for a poorfag?
I've been interested in crypto currency but I don't have the capital to invest or profit off the market, so now I'm interested in the online business.

Lets just say I have only 1-50 usd to use. And I know self discipline and motivation are necessary, and I know a quick Google search can give me some answers but I'd rather hear from successful anons.
I don't expect you to give me a business or niche but how can I get started in a way that is likely to succeed? I know it's never guaranteed but I'd like to come into the market swinging if I can.

Tl;Dr resources and advise for a poorfag plz
>>
>>2474844
Haha we got a wagecuck reporting in. But for real man what the fuck does it matter. If some guy decides he wants to lay out his entire niche and business plan of course someone with drive like myself is going to exploit that and profit off it. I'm sure thousands read his post but I'm the only one who took action on it and that's all that matter in this world, action. Talk is cheap, if I had this I could do this blah blah blah, what have you done to further your goals?

>>2474855
There's going to be more established business for sale there. I wouldn't recommend buying a biz worth anything less than 25-30k. They're just going to be too low quality and will come with a much larger chance of failure. Get something quality and established in a niche you feel confident with.

>>2474866
Exactly, I sell the stupidest shit. Do I understand those who buy things from me? No fucking way I have no idea what they're thinking on a personal level. But do I understand it on a business level and exploit it for profit, absolutely YES.

>>2474886
Never heard of that person before today. I'm just some guy, which is really an important point. I'm just some guy. Any of you could be me and vice versa.

>>2474977
I understand what you mean. It's almost too easy in that there's no huge challenge and we can just continue to make a decent wage doing nothing all day. I'm currently getting into a solar roofing start up, we'll see where that goes.
>>
>>2474977
do you ever think about, idk, reading a book or something? like virgil or something? ffs if I had all that money I'd just be going to the library every day? why do rich people lack a life's purpose beyond money?
>>
>>2474554
yo faggot things happened dont be so full of yourself faggot, even the top trader millionaire billionaire said that once you become cocky you loose.
Dip shit.

You even said you too scared to reveal the exact nichet. Because why? so you telling everyone that if someone found out your little business you will be out of business?
Sounds like your scared faggot its only a matter before someone finds out. What then?

That is why I suggest going all in max leverage on Bitbean.
>>
>>2474998
Because these cliches are literally true. Some truths are timeless. Watch some videos of Earl Nightingale and Napoleon Hill and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Anyone who has achieved any goal/dream always gives the same advice because the principles of success don't change.. ever.
>>
>>2475020
do you ever think, meh, maybe I shouldn't help people buy more meaningless shit and drown everything sacred in worthless consumables?
>>
>>2474918
Thanks for the ideas.

Do you think routine helps here?

For a month I used to get up at 05:30 every day and spent 2 hours researching stuff, figuring out what I should start, did some brainstorming but did not find anything which would be Profitable AND I would enjoy doing.

So What is needed to make it on the internet?
-perseverance?
-Routine?
-Be able to think like the average Joe (hate the word "normie" sorry)?

?? what else
>>
I wish I wasn't a wagecuck.

I get stuck on the whole "having an idea in the first palce" part.
>>
>>2474149
Well it's not real so might as well tel us your fantasy.
>>
>>2475046
I just don't think this is what people are looking to hear. People have been told to "be themselves" their entire lives. Was OP "being himself" when he read how a particular dropshipping business works and executed it?

"Entrepreneurs give each other this "be yourself" advice and then you find out they sell sketchy supplements to Chinese people or they write those annoying endless website advertisement things.
>>
>>2475064
I'm not that guy.

But no. You never think that. Because if somebody is paying for your product/service then by definition it's not worthless.
>>
>>2475098
>if someone's willing to buy it i'll sell it haha!

Very noble of you.
>>
>>2475114
There's nothing noble about taking a shit but we all have to do it. Just get money and get fed my guy.
>>
File: frezd2.png (64KB, 396x773px) Image search: [Google]
frezd2.png
64KB, 396x773px
>>2475022
What would be the point of that?
>>
>>2474998
Haha I noticed that while I've been writing and I think it's because like >>2475046 has said there's just some core principles that are always going to be true human nature being how it is. People don't change, we all work fundamentally the same way, that's why things people have said 1000s of years ago and have been churned out for centuries, finally finding their way onto moms fb pages are still true (the ones I talked about at least not the ones you mentioned lol).

>>2475022
I personally do all that stuff and it can be fulfilling but we humans are depressingly hard to please. We all need some kind of greater purpose fulfillment that things like work give us. It's why the unemployed are the most miserable people you'll ever meet.

>>2475064
No because there's no inherit meaning or purpose in life. What I do doesn't conflict with my morals and it allows me to live a comfy and easy life. Also those who buy things off me derive some sort of pleasure from it, otherwise they wouldn't be buying the particular item in the first place.
>>
>>2474323
You do realize that without wagecucks, your products will never got sold?

Economics, my friend. Stop being a bragcuck.
>>
>>2475124
You don't think there's meaning to be found in timeless works of literature and art?
>>
>>2475127
But you sell WOMEN'S CLOTHING and you dont even know why they buy it.

How is this "being yourself"?
>>
>>2475165
>>2475165
Because OP only wants money
>>
>>2475141
No, lol
>>
any tips man? want to be like you haha
>>
>>2473938
Stop larping, pajeet
>>
>>2475127
>No because there's no inherit meaning or purpose in life

is this what you actually believe? no wonder wealthy people are so soulless. Have you ever been to church? Or read Dostoyevsky? Have you ever thought deeply about anything?
>>
File: IN8whAu.png (292KB, 1034x538px) Image search: [Google]
IN8whAu.png
292KB, 1034x538px
>>2474866
OMFG, you gave me a good ass idea. Believe it or not, I legit made 100M+ overall on a F2P level 3 account. There's a lot I know about making money on F2P.

pic related is close to the most I had at one point
>>
>>2475177
Jesus. I don't envy you.
>>
>>2475016
Anybody? I want to be like you OP and other successful anons in this thread
>>
>>2475216
bamp
>>
>>2475216
These people are empty on the inside. Don't be like them.
>>
>>2475072
I think the main thing is to dabble in a lot of things and see what you're good at it and what suits you best to be honest. Just start as soon as you can. It can be anything. As long as you're trying new things. It's difficult for everybody at first. But if you're willing to continue you'll make it. I'm working 15 hrs a week now but before I got here I was working 12-13 hrs a day for couple of months. But it didn't feel like work man. I loved it because I was doing something for me.

>>2475114
You have a naive view of the world.
>>
>>2475216
First of all, define """"successful""""

>>2475016
Get out of here. Stop browsing 4chan and do some real work ffs. Come here again when you have reached your first milestone. Read that, MILESTONE. Set it, do it. Also lurk moar. Shit is so simple.
>>
>>2475234
I dont see the point in trying to FUD making money. There are more than enough millionaires and billionaires who cherish the arts/humanities and donate more to their upkeep than you ever will. Just chill the fuck out.
>>
>>2475236
Hah! Everything comes with a cost. Every time you disrespect your fellow man you disrespect yourself.
>>
Op what were your start up costs? And who mentored you if anyone?
>>
File: 1496501526016.jpg (13KB, 276x413px) Image search: [Google]
1496501526016.jpg
13KB, 276x413px
>>2473938
Same m8, the feel of smug superiority over wagecucks is a feeling better than any paycheck. They're slaves, sheep, and cogs in a machine that cares nothing about them - pathetic.

But how do you stay motivated and not get bored? My business makes me more than enough to live off but without a routine I find myself drifting into unproductive habits. I'm thinking of taking up some sort of fun voluntary work to give me a bit of a routine and social interaction.

>Wagies will never know what it's like to pick your work based on what you care about and enjoy instead of sucking up to your boss in the hope of extra shekels
>>
>>2475165
Please look through all my posts. I've never once said to "be yourself" that was the other poster. I've said to start something and take action above everything else. I've said that at the end of the day action is the ONLY thing that matters when it comes to be successful.

>>2475188
Yes I believe we're complex algorithms and more then likely living in a computer simulation. Read the book "Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow" if you want to expand your point of view a little bit and I mean this respectfully. Yes actually I do a lot of thinking, it's by far the thing I do the most in life. Also just because there's no inherit purpose in the world doesn't mean that you can't find purpose and be fulfilled. I'm on the path to doing so myself with all the freedom I've afforded myself.
>>
>>2475273
HAHAHAHAHA

>lol wagies are so pathetic
>i'm bored and my life has no meaning

You people are a parody.
>>
>>2475255
Explain to me how I'm disrespecting my fellow man, lol. I'm just throwing out ideas ITT. My business is actually legit. I legitimately help small businesses increase traffic, sales, brand reputation, etc. And they pay me on a monthly basis. Yes I outsource most of the work and don't do much work now but it doesn't matter. This is how capitalism works.
>>
>>2473938

Great job brochacho. I am going to look into drop shipping
>>
>>2475298
Most sensible response on this thread
>>
>>2475246
"Successful" as in having to put in a minimal amount of work (after the initial ass busting start up) and raking in solid profits. Ideally I'd like to be making 10k a day like one of the anons in this thread but I know that's not realistic.
If I can make around 1.5k to 2k a month with minimal effort (and ideally with room for growth) I'd consider that successful
>>
>>2475273
Set higher goals I guess. If you're making 10k a month. Aim for 50k. Unlike in a wagecuck job you don't have to wait for your boss to give you a raise. You just have to increase sales, advertising, etc.

I've become complacent and lazy myself. I could be making more than what I am now but I've become too comfortable. But lately I've picked up crypto so its not too bad.

Let's get this, money man.
>>
>>2473938
Hey op maybe you can give me some advice.

I spent about 1k for a month on ads and only got $300 in sales. So I raked in a whopping -$700

I feel as if my ads weren't targeted properly. Any tips?

Also is Facebook your main network for advertisements?
>>
>>2475287
What's wrong with that? You think being a cog in a machine wasting 40hrs a week for a cause you don't have any interest in is meaningful?

Wagies never have time to worry about the direction they're going in - they're too worried about their next paycheck. I'm now at a stage where I have to pick a path that I actually WANT to follow, that has meaning, that is valuable and fulfilling. This is a big decision that wagies will never have to make.

If your job gives you meaning, good for you. I'd be more inclined to believe you think your job is valuable if you didn't HAVE to do it. Thing is, I could do your job if that's the path I wanted, but my options are far broader than yours because I don't have to worry about a paycheck.

Don't be mad
>>
>>2475350
>wasting 40hrs a week
for me its 40 hrs + 10 hrs commute

Usually I do stock analysis or read some interesting book on the way.
>>
>>2475350
>never thought his customers are also some wagecucks
>never learn how to economics

Appreciate them for once. Hate seeing selfless richfag bragging on my biz
>>
>>2475273
It's certainly a satisfying and very unique feeling that is only possible via the Internet. Really an amazing time to be alive.

Look into the app Meetups. If you live in a big enough city you can find people with similar interests doing activities that interest you. Literally can find people doing anything and the dates and locations are prearranged so you don't have to fuck around with planning. Great way to socialize, meet new people who are similar to yourself and feel more active and fulfilled.

Also spirituality is something that is always helpful to explore. I know not all anons agree with this but people want to be apart of something bigger than themselves. Religions like Buddhism do a great job of this and they connect you with people helping if you feel isolated (big problem in modern society).
>>
>>2475203
>Believe it or not, I legit made 100M+ overall on a F2P level 3 account

im not into gaming. wtf is this guy talking about?
>>
I own a speciality restaurant any powerful marketing ideas to increase traffic?
>>
>>2475403

OP still curious about your intitial investments and mentorship.

I work with an Angel investing network and entrepreneurs like yourself.

Also what are you doing here?
>>
>>2475320
>Set higher goals I guess. If you're making 10k a month. Aim for 50k.
You're right. But money just doesn't motivate me as much anymore, which I didn't expect at such an early stage. I have a clear idea of what I need to do to grow my business further, but I'm only ticking stuff off this list slowly. I know if I dedicated 40hrs a week I'd be up to 50k per month by the end of the year - but I'm probably working 5 hrs at the moment per week.

I've started thinking about different kinds of goals. Starting a family, getting a PhD, or like I said some kind of charity work.

>>2475392
I don't see what economics has to do with this, but you're right. It's not a good attitude to have but when I see people moaning about their situation in life it's frustrating to see them not do anything about it. Or sometimes I see people deceiving themselves that they like their jobs when it's so obviously not true. Again, I don't see why these people don't acknowledge this and do something about it.

But yeah, hating on ordinary people (wagies) is not a good look, sorry.

>>2475403
Good advice, thanks. I'll look into it although I don't live in a particularly big city (UK here)
>>
>>2475431
pics on Instagramm. Invite hot chicks whith lots of followers and ask them to take a pic and use a specific hashtag and so on...
You will probably need to pay them some money but it will be worth it.
>>
>>2475392
It's all banter, dude. Calm down. I don't hate wagies. If they want to live like that. They can. But I want to live my ow life and craft my own destiny. I just can't do that if I'm stuck in a regular job. And I encourage all to do the same.
>>
>>2475482
oh yea why didnt i think of that.

i have a few friends already that have over 1k local followers...

thanks anon, any more ideas?
>>
>>2475505
For me, there was really no other choice. I knew even at the age of 16 that there was no point in making someone else money. I don't know if I am even physically capable of putting 100% effort into something which I am not 100% reaping the rewards for...which is what a traditional job is. Is there anything more soul sucking and demoralizing than that?

Another epiphany I had was when I really considered what an average life is like. You go to school, you get a good job, and best case scenario you're making like $200k annually by the time you are 50. And what does that get you? A good house, the ability to support a family, maybe a car or two? That's really what you're going to settle for? Your one chance on this planet and you're going to blow it on an average life

So even early on, I knew that the traditional career path was stupid and something that I would never personally want to do.
>>
>>2475448
The initial investment was less then $100, I can't exactly remember but it wasn't huge. All I really needed was a shopify subscription and a few other subscription services. I've done everything myself. I haven't had any mentors or anything like that.

That's cool, I hope to get involved in that industry soon enough. Investing is really my true passion.

I was aiming to start some real discussion on /biz/ that wasn't about shitcoins for once. What about yourself?
>>
>>2475403
Sorry my last reply was terse, there's quite a few good points here.

Spirtuality is something I've been planning to get into but put on hold for a while. How does buddhism connect you with other people? You mean like going to a temple and meeting people?

Have you ever thought about doing charity work or getting involved with some sort of cause?
>>
>>2475428
Oldschool RuneScape

>level 3 account
Lowest combat level in the game; literally noob status.

>F2P
Free, limited version of the full, paid subscription version.

>100M+
100M+ gp in the game is practically worth $100+ in real world money, for comparison.

The goal for many F2Pers is to obtain ~3M gp so they can buy 14 days of membership via a bond, preferably through legit means.
If you told most people in the game that you made let alone 5M gp as a lvl 3 F2Per, most wouldn't believe you. Imagine 100M gp.
Apparently, I found legit ways to do it without breaking the rules.
>>
>>2474977
get into the arts bro.
>>
>>2475529
Do an 1980s or 1990s event where food / drink price is the same as it was 30 years ago. You will lose money on this event but you could tell people that they have to share the event on snapchat, insta whatever ...
You could also limit the drinks to 2 per person or something. You might even get into a local newspaper with such an event as nobody would do anything like that. But maybe I am completely wrong lol
>>
>>2475584
ok ty for explaining
>>
>>2475563
No worries man. Yes through that as well as meditation. It's all about practicing mindfulness and being aware of your thoughts and feelings and the reasons behind them as well as the commonality that your thoughts share with those of all other people alive now and in the past.

I'm actually currently getting involved in a solar roofing start up here in Canada. One of the first of its kinds. It's work but I whole heartily believe in the social purpose of it and I'm sure it will feel good to play a role in introducing renewable energy to the world.
>>
How do I start dropshipping
>>
Sounds great man. I'm tired of unreliable bosses/coworkers and their bullshit. I've been unemployed for 2 months, doing occasional oddjobs, after 4 years of retail work and the freedom is amazing. Most people live like slaves.
>>
>>2474480
hey bud. Wanna teach me? I'm an engineer full time and looking to expand my scope. Maybe we can do a consulting fee?
message me on reddit? u/ATXENG/
>>
>>2475403
HAHAHAHA FUCKING BUDDHISM

keep em coming op i am laffin
>>
>>2475659
No problem.

>>2475645
Funny you say that because the reason I got into business was so I could one day focus 100% into art & music. Those are my true interests. I can barely focus on them when you have to wageslave for a living.
>>
>>2475431
Simple idea and it may not apply for your type of establishment but offering free kids meals for children X and under is a great tactic to get parents into your restaurant. They will more than make up for it by becoming loyal customers. I know parents in my hometown will go only to a certain restaurant because they offer this and patronize it above all others.

>>2475685
Look up guides on youtube. There's a comically large selection of people there willing to explain everything in more depth then I ever could.

>>2475723
Yes it's a sad reality the conditions by which most people live their lives.
>>
I'm thinking about trying out drop shipping myself with a small amount of my Crypto gains. Do you think 1k would be enough capital to get it up and running?
>>
>>2474977
want an apprentice? I'm a full time engineer looking to try something extra.
message me on reddit u/ATXENG
yea? heck, we can even figure out a 'consulting fee' or something.
>>
>>2475809
That's way more than enough bro. I started with only $100 you just need to have a good niche with good demand and no large competitors. Of course that's easier said then done but I mean if it was overtly easy literally everyone would do it.
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>2475844
>>
>>2475016

If you only have $50 then you have bigger problems. First get a job and bank as much money as possible. Meanwhile research everything you can about whatever niche you decide on. Finally put your knowledge and capital to use.
>>
>>2474323
makes 5k/m s
stays at home with parents

shiggy

how virgin are you
>>
>>2473938
How long did it take you to get to that 2k/month? As in from site startup to making that figure.
>>
>>2475853
Welp, I just got the dose of motivation needed to venture into something new. I've been thinking about it for a while since most of my money is currently tied up in cryptocurrency investments. I think it'd be best to have some extra fiat income as well to funnel into my crypto investments as well as to diversify into other stuff.

Do you have any recommended resources such as books, YouTube channels, websites ect to help a noobie get to grips with the basics?
>>
>>2473938
This thread is Gold. Thanks OP.
Planning on launching an Ecommerce site hopefully by the end of this month. Gonna try to do mech by amazon too and in general test the water with a bunch of different stuff. Might look into dropshipping and even crypto currency if i learn anything on /biz/ lol

Its good to know theres people out there actually making it work. Last year was my first year of independence after finishing college and its clear to me i'll never be happy with a 9-5. I wanna have the freedom to come and go as a i please, answer only to myself, have enough money for the things i want and have enough time to do the things im truly passionate about, which are music and art.
>>
>>2475945
It was a gradual build up over 6 months to get to the 2k range. That will be different for everyone though obviously.

>>2475956
That's great to hear man! Action is king.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/

Pretty much everything you'll need to know can be found from this forum. A lot of helpful people are there who have actually put in the work themselves and aren't talking out of their ass like a lot of people you'll find selling their ebooks on youtube. Also don't be afraid to learn from experiences, including failures.

>>2476065
Thank you, I'm happy with the discussion this thread has encouraged. Really hope all the anons who read this will follow through and commit to taking action. Can't stress enough how important that is.

I really hope everything works out for the best for you. I've been very lucky with my success in that I was able to succeed in gaining my financial independence before even finishing high school, however that is certainly not the case for most people. Luck plays a huge part in it but always remember that even luck will only be multiplied by action and skill.
>>
>>2475124
In general what do you sell?
>>
>>2475124
What website is this?
>>
H-hey OP, do you come here often? Eventually read your thread and meme'd quickly. Is there a way we can exchange contacts or even create a Slack group for bizbros discussion? Quality thread btw.
>>
>>2476342
suck my dick, bitch
>>
How did you get the connections to the manufacturers that keep the price actually reasonable to pay for you for processing their order?
>>
>>2474080
Employ me bro. I will list for you.
My fiverr ID is: Anthonyfive

I miss my other employee :(
>>
File: frezd3.png (23KB, 386x533px) Image search: [Google]
frezd3.png
23KB, 386x533px
>>2476199
golf equipment
>>
>>2476342
I hope senpai will reply
>>
Unlike most others here i have an actual trade skill and make money from it acting as a sole trader.
>>
>>2476394
I remember you from a previous dropshipping thread! Good to see your still here, and making it well.
>>
>>2474804
>https://empireflippers.com/
thats the second time tooday i've seen someone shill this shit
>>
>>2475853
david?
>>
>>2476394
amazon?
>>
>>2476342
Not very often, just occasionally. I usually just lurk but the quality of /biz/ has been so shit I thought I'd do something.

If you'd want to start something like that go ahead. It could be a good resource to get people motivated to start.

>>2476372
What do you do? lol

>>2476507
If you're talking about selling/buying a business there's not really any other companies. I wouldn't call pointing someone in the right direction shilling.

>>2476515
huh?
>>
>>2474267
What the fuck even is Dropshipping?
>>
>>2476590

google it
>>
>>2476185
Thanks man, I pretty much have an idea of my target demographic already, I just need to figure out all of the logistics and how to all the legal stuff would have to work. I'm guessing if I you make a decent amount you'll need to register as a business or something for tax reasons also.
>>
Do you have a throw-away, OP? Email me, I want to ask some questions if that's ok, looking to get started myself . [email protected]
>>
>>2476758
I have a niche too but might be shitty idk
>>
>>2475124
hey congrats on your success. i was wondering if you can share where you advertise. I have a store but im finding facebook is giving me a hard time. maybe my niche is too broad.
>>
how/where do you advertise? i don't understand why anyone would buy this stuff when they could just go to ali baba? who are these people? how are they internet savvy enough to find out about your niche business but don't know you're just flipping trash from ali baba? lol
>>
>>2476834

I spent five minutes reading about dropshipping and will give you my take.

You use something like shopify to put a store on your website, shopify will generate a facebook store which is asynchronous to your webstore.

You find an item that has high deamnd on amazon, ali baba, etc. You then mark that item up on your advertising end, call it something slightly different so normies don't jump straight to it on Amazon or whatever.

With some one-click buying jewery on your end, you hopefully are able to build up your sales.

The margins are small so you have to find a niche.
>>
>>2475558

Here for the memes and beauty of strangers

Thanks for sharing your story
>>
>>2476394
Do You brand your products you dropship?
>>
>>2474403
You think that isn't work what he does, grinding it out there on his leather ass?
>>
Can anyone share what website they use for hosting and domain for their dropshiping website??
>>
>>2477126

Just set up a wordpress with shopify.
>>
>>2476590
look at >>2476890 he explains it pretty good

>>2476758
Okay I'll email you in a bit.

>>2476834
I actually don't really do any paid promotion. I've been very lucky with being able to launch an extremely effective SEO campaign that has placed me as the top ranking result for all the important keywords in my niche. This is only possible because I happen to have a lucrative niche that thankfully not many people are in at the moment. Even with there being a large and growing demand for it. That will not happen every time and for everybody however.

More likely than not you will have to run ads to get your dropshipping business started. That just needs good targeting with facebook ads to work and a proper niche of course.

>>2476985
Thank you very much man!

>>2476985
Unbranded products but my company brand is associated with my niche for a good amount of people. Especially given it's the first thing to show up on Google if you search for any of the keywords relevant to my niche.

>>2477126
Pretty much everyone is using Shopify at this point. I might sound like a shill but they're honestly the only platform you should be looking at if you want to start an eCommerce business.
>>
I'm experienced in webdev and hosting so I know I can do this from a technical standpoint. I have questions.
>How much do I need to invest to get started (in marketing and anything else that might be required)?
>How high risk is it (what percentage of transactions go wrong in some way and how much do you lose from this)?
>Which payment processor do you use? Stripe prohibits it and I hate PayPal.
>>
>>2477219
I understand that bit with shoppify, but im talking about the very core of starting the business website, like the hosting provider like (godaddy, bluehost) and where you obtained your domain?
>>
>>2477219
>Shopify
I'd really prefer something self-hosted. osCommerce is interesting but looks horrible... maybe I can give it a fresh design and profit from that.
>>
File: 1497396317583.gif (1MB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497396317583.gif
1MB, 400x500px
>>2477219

Hey thanks for replying still.

Shoot me an email too at [email protected] if you don't mind letting me pick your brain.

I have the same question as >>2477235
about payment processing and investment capital.
>>
>>2477281

Try Wordpress with Woocommerce then.
>>
>>2477235
That really depends on your niche but I'd say anywhere from as low as $100 to as high as $500. So in the grand scheme of things pretty cheap.

I don't think there's any risk in the sense that you will never lose more than your initial investment from failing and that initial investment is not too large an amount of money to begin with.

That's funny because I accept all my payments through stripe and paypal. Shopify handles all that so you don't have to worry. Set it up once then forget about it forever.

>>2477271
I registered my domain through Shopify. It's nice having everything in one place. Convenient for business.

>>2477281
You can host it on your own server and use shopify I believe. But yeah like >>2477338
says woocommerce.
>>
>>2474515
What about returns?
>>
Do you dropship from suppliers in the same country as your customers, or direct from China? If the latter, how accepting are customers of the long delivery timescales (seems to be 20+ days)?
>>
File: 1494889572699.jpg (15KB, 219x265px) Image search: [Google]
1494889572699.jpg
15KB, 219x265px
>Come from a middle class family
>Parents live very frugally everyday to save enough.
>Buy several properties as investments
>They mismanaged the entire thing and are now full of debt
>I always ask them why they seem quiet all the time and so secretive.
>Offer to help them, financially or otherwise
>"N-No it's ok son, we're fine...."

I don't know what the fuck is going to happen.

Not sure if i'll be inheriting multiple rental properties, if they shelved a vast fortune and trying to keep it a secret from my sibling and I, or if I will inherit a shitload of debt that I won't be able to pay off once they pass away.

I'm scared and confused.
>>
>>2476530
I do virtual assistant work for ebay seller
Used to work for a dude that sold on eBay but he stopped selling for a while, so i could be of some help

Check my fiverr page: fiverr dot com slash Anthonyfive
>>
>>2474149
do you sell used panties?
cataloged by age of user?
>>
Https://dropshiptips.com

Learm how to drop ship here
>>
File: 1492162382060.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492162382060.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
The same issues always come up with dropshipping - shipping time & returns.

op, have you found any workarounds to this spectre that haunts alibaba browsers? Or just something one must learn to accept...
>>
>>2477455
HOW OLD ARE YOU LOL
>>
One question that I can't find the answer to is many suppliers require you purchase in bulk. I thought the whole point of drop shipping was to place orders as they come and not order upfront.
>>
>>2478076

Aliexpress is the only supplier you need, once you got enough money to flip instead of dropship, you go to alibaba and buy things for 50% of the price.
>>
>>2478100
And people are okay with the shipping times?
>>
>>2478227
I'm no expert at this, but here's one thing I know—make sure they offer ePacket shipping.
>>
>>2477454
this
>>
what if people have complains and want a refund? how does that work?
>>
>>2475276
man people like you is why i come to this board. i find such strength in your words
>>
>>2477424
If a customer doesn't get something because of a shipping error I will just give them a refund.

>>2477455
Weird situation, I hope you find your way through it.

>>2477485
It looks like you do good work, but I think I rather just do all that stuff myself.

>>2478007
Customers have a hard time finding my specific products outside of stores such as my own which all have about the same, relatively long shipping times. Again this is just a case of having a really good niche but it means people are patient and don't complain about the times. They're used to it. Also refunds are no big deal. Don't get many and it's only when aliexpress fucks up and send the wrong product or something. Again this is a pretty rare experience, most orders are fine.

>>2478076
Exactly what >>2478100 said

>>2478267
That certainly helps. Can be only 10 days for orders to the U.S.

>>2478519
Like any business I give them a refund. Customer relations are key to any good business.

>>2478681
Thanks bro :) People like you are why I post.
>>
>>2478724

How did you identify your niche and what (if any) testing did you do to determine that there was market depth?

Great thread! Thanks for starting it.
>>
File: legit.gif (449KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
legit.gif
449KB, 245x180px
>>2473938
I have great admiration, and also jealousy, for the anons ITT who have ascended above the normie life of wagecuckery(provided you arent LARP'ing)

>>2475552 i wholeheartedly agree with this anon. For me, ever since i was aware of the concept of 'work', i knew i couldnt do it for someone else. My parents have allways told me its a scam and to be independent in life ASAP.

Unfortunately, im extremely working class and was forced to become an apprentice at 16 to help my family. I've saved most of my money, and turned $6k into $50k(as of now) via crypto. thanks /biz/

I'm still convinced crypto is going to be what will get me out of this wagecuckery hell, but i'd love to have some other side ventures. Going to explore the ideas suggested ITT.

God bless and good luck to all!
>>
>>2478724
Im a bit confused about a few things.
Generally what are the profit margins for each item?
because from what i understand you have to manually place an order with a supplier every time a costumer orders something and deal with any costumer service.
Also How do you deal with the branding?Costumers dont mind getting their product in generic packaging? with no sign it came from a "business" instead of direct from a warehouse in china....I guess it wouldnt be a huge deal depending on the niche. now im wondering if ive ever been dropshipped anything lol

If you buy in bulk once you have a base of costumers you still have to pack and ship everything out right?

Honestly it def seems like it would be worth it with the right profit margin. Just trying to piece together how it works.
>>
>>2478724
Do you live in the US? If so, how do you handle taxes and do you register an LLC?
>>
>>2475942
I'm 22 and nah I'm not a virgin.

I'm saving up like crazy and I'm from a culture where you don't move from your parents house until you get married (Middle Eastern Christian) so basically if I move out my whole extended family will shun me.

Also why should I move you out, you have to give me some positives? I'll buy a house once the housing bubble bursts because right now the average price of a house in Sydney is like 1m average and Melbourne is getting close to that high. I've already got 90k saved up, but I guess I'm stupid for not paying rent to some kike or buying a house in this over-inflated chink market (Australia)

My goal is to ultimately pay off my parent's house and then buy my own place. I love my parents and I'm doing all I can to succeed so I can give them a better life as well.

So no, I will continue to live with them until I get married and I'll continue to be frugal and save!
>>
>>2479908
based boyo. I live in perth. housing prices here are still insane, i have no intention of moving out(18)

we have similar aspirations. what is your 'small business?' any advice? i need to ascend
>>
>>2474441
Pretty much this. Been working for my dad's manufacturing company every summer since I was 14 or so. We're looking to sell the company and start a residential home construction company.

The amount of money to be made is foolish to pass up and we've been at a roadblock for many years in our manufacturing company even though it brings >700K a year in profits. My dad worked in the construction industry for 30 years and used to build houses in the early 2000s making a lot of money as he was really good at it. Unfortunately his employer died and that's when he got into manufacturing.

Anyways, feels good capitalizing on your parents experience and connections. I'm 22, recently graduated from a top engineering university and will probably be a millionaire by 30. Of course I am technically a millionaire by inheritance already.
>>
What do you do in your free time?

How much have you saved?
>>
>>2474480
so... what the hell are you and your friends doing?
>>
File: 1445367605622.gif (448KB, 459x258px) Image search: [Google]
1445367605622.gif
448KB, 459x258px
What if you have a wagecuck job (2 actually) but still run a good online biz

What does that make you?

[spoiler]when I tell co-workers they stop talking to me because I don't really have to work but love free money. [/spoiler]
>>
So once we set up our dropshipping site, how do we actually attract customers to find us/ buy our shit?
>>
>>2480509
customize your SEO to figure out how to make certain keywords show up on Google for your specific city, and it grows afterwards.
t. former web designer who can't get paid for shit
>>
Your situation sounds pretty chill OP. I'm looking to try and get as many sources of nearly passive income as possible. For drop shipping, do you have any 1 tip you'd give yourself when you were starting to enter? I read "just get started" and watching the youtube tutorials, but I'm thinking along the lines of something a drop shipping rookie might overlook or usually figure out in hindsight like
>tax regulations / tax ambiguity on crypto - miners
>not properly accounting for depreciation - landlords
>>
File: Pcvn2SQ5.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pcvn2SQ5.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
ACTION
ACTION
ACTION
>>
>>2475165
BELIEVE in yourself, dummy.
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.