[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag-Help Needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Alright /biz/nessmen, I need your expertise. I'm studying physics, but when I'm done with all that, I want to be able to go into the market and start my own firm. Obviously I'll work somewhere to see how things work and whatnot first, but the point is, I need to learn how things work.

But thing is, unis here (not US) are weird, and thus I cannot pick some /biz/ related stuff to study alongside my science studies. Hell, I have to wait until my post-grad to get into engineering.

So, what I need from you are books reccomendations, sites I should visit, ANYTHING that'll help me prepare and learn some stuff about thestock market and such.

Pls don't bully.
>>
Cum on guize, plz help.
>>
>>2471726
go into your uni library and just pick up random books in the finance/markets/quant section. I'm minoring in physics too
>>
>>2471726
Study Gavin Holmes and the volume spread analysis

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/technicalanalysis.asp
http://www.investopedia.com/university/technical/
>>
>>2472040
traditional technical analysis is complete bullshit

Only believe what you can put a P-value on
>>
>>2472001
Anon, I don't think you understand. Unis here work differently. And when i say they work differently I mean they're fucking insane. You can't choose subjects. If you want physics, you study physics. Just physics, plus advanced math and computing science. But you can't choose anything.

So my Uni doesn't have any Finance books. I can't get them from here because in a way, it's not a "full" Uni. Think of it as merely a "branch". You can get into just a specific branch.

That's why I'm asking here, so that I can buy some stuff myself (textbooks aren't that expensive here).
>>
>>2472040
>>2472058
So, uh, who's correct now?
>>
>>2472079
Study the volume spread analysis. There are two books by gavin holmes you can start with. Someone telling you everything is bullshit with no actual suggestions is full of shit.
>>
>>2472143
Alright, thanks for the suggestion anon.

Okay, one suggestion taken. Anything else? Does anybody have anything else?
>>
>>2472158
quantopian.com

have fun
>>
>>2471726
Lurk moar faggot, nobody is going to spoonfeed you
>>
>>2472260
lurking on this board won't help him with anything. Only threads advertising for their pump and dump coins
>>
>>2472221
Well, that... looks like it's gonna take some time (all the experience I have with coding is C++ & Fortran).
>>2472260
But why anon? What's bad with giving a bit of help? I can't lurk all day. I have to study as well. I'm just asking for a "starter's package".
>>
>>2472304
That bad uh?
>>
File: vMK8pLc.jpg (214KB, 2560x1440px)
vMK8pLc.jpg
214KB, 2560x1440px
bumping
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.