[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll tell you guys one more time how to get rich with crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Shekel.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shekel.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
Bitcoin is here to stay.

>buy bitcoin in dip
>use it to daytrade memecoins in dips using TA and rumors
>Sell memecoins when they are up 20-100% (youll learn to time with experienece, check the orderbooks)
>when Bitcoin is starting to tumble sell for fiat
>use fiat to buy bitcoin at low
>repeat. in addition to this, buy and hold DGB and ARK

You'll make a killing in the short to mid term and have a good chance to retire in a few years if ARK and DGB pan out.

Most other coins aren't worth holding for long. Just buy before the pump and sell at a nice profit in the short term.

That's it faggots, enjoy your lambo's and prostitutes.
>>
>>2471157
What cryptoexchange would you suggest?
>>
>>2471157

> just time the markets perfectly

wow thanks for the great advice OP - what could go wrong!
ill see you at the lambo dealership
>>
File: 1494935699027.jpg (7KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494935699027.jpg
7KB, 250x200px
is there some software that will do TA for me and I only decide what to do next?
>>
Speaking of memecoins, what do you think about pepecoin (used to be memecoin)? I'm surprised it isn't even mentioned here - in his castle!
>>
>>2471157
What about Ripple? Its been around sinde 2013, do you think it will do anything?
>>
>>2471329
yes you wont be able to time it perfectly, faggot. Even if it's not perfect it's easy to make gains. Go wagecuck your way to your death now.
>>
Your forgot to mention buy bitbean
>>
You had me until you said to hold DGB and Ark, two of the most meme-tier coins in circulation
>>
>>2471349
lostboy.exe

here you go, friend. ;)
>>
File: 1497416300487.gif (2MB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497416300487.gif
2MB, 286x400px
>>2471857
>OP didn't buy bitben.
>>
>>2471349
I want to find your parents and see if the apple fell far from the tree
>>
>>2472255
Ark is legit. DGB is meme-tier
>>
>>2471157
This is bretty much, bagfulls of DGB,Sia and Ark from a month ago
>>
>>2471157
Why sell for fiat? Most traders hide in USDT
>>
>>2472255
Ark is no meme coin you fuck
>>
>>2471157
What's a TA?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.