[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is $200 enough to get into crypto? If so, how should one invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1469108945386.jpg (201KB, 349x525px) Image search: [Google]
1469108945386.jpg
201KB, 349x525px
Is $200 enough to get into crypto? If so, how should one invest it? Preferably for the longer term, but any advice is appreciated.
>>
LBC
QRL
LSK
RDD
BITB
>>
>>2470714
Turned 200 to 2k and back to 1k hodling DGB in May. Nothing is impossible anon. I would look into rdd or even esp2 if you are looking for a gamble.
>>
>>2470714

This weekend, Siacoin as well as Litecoin open up good possibilities.
In the long run, I would get $20 in E-CurrencyCoin (might go x5 in a couple of weeks).
Also DGB will rise to stable 5-6k in the next couple of weeks and maybe a dollar per coin next year (x20 what it is right now).

People made good money with less.
>>
>>2470789
I've heard really good things about Litecoin and DGB, how much do you think I should allocate to it?

I've also been considering LDD and BAT. What do you think about those?
>>
>>2470875
>LDD
RDD, my bad.
>>
>>2470875

33% of it equaly in ECC and DGB (long term)
33% into Sia and Litecoin (short term over the weekend)

Right now my remaining part I would also park in Sia and Litecoin, but I would move this share away after the weekend into ETH and DASH. But this is something I would decide after the weekend.
>>
>>2470875
BAT is a bit risky, but not bad in themself. I would stick with the solid coins for the start.

RDD is something for the next couple of days, more in league with Sia and Litecoin.
>>
two basic schools of thought here IMO
1) find the next big thing, do your own research
2) put it into shitcoins and hope for the best
3) buy eth like everyone else

#1 is the best because it requires the most leg work and thus has the greatest pay off
>>
>>2470714
If you bought $100 of eth in January and sat on it, you'd have $3500 now.

You can start as small as you want.
>>
>>2471170
>2 schools of thought
>Posts a list of 3
Opinion discarded
>>
>>2470875
>>2470789
>>2470744
what website for dbg? bittrex=
>>
>>2471304
Just think. You could have put a few thousand dollars into ETH back last year and been a literal billionaire right now.

All this time we were trying to elect trump as president, all it took was a few clicks of the mouse and we could have become Trump ourselves.
>>
>>2471365
>what website for dbg? bittrex=

Bittrex or poloniex, does not matter.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.