[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Litecoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Oh shit, litecoin rolling in like a boss.

Getting added to bitstamp Monday.

Lightening being implemented soon.

Doesn't crash when btc and eth trips.
>>
I bought 3 of them as a total noob to cryptocurrency few hours ago, looking forward to seeing what happens in the future
>>
It crashed >20%, just like btc you nigger. It won't moon so stop shilling. Hold a few on the side and invest in more promising coins
>>
Just recieved my first Bitcoins this morning into my wallet.
Exchaging them to LTC as we speak.
Feels good man.

Going to get some more with 400€ later.
>>
>>2469779
I've done the exact same thing
>>
>>2469789
Fair enough.

Normies like to see whole numbers though. Eth dumped and jumped, what, 130 in a day? Btc even more?

People see between 27 and 30 this whole time and see stability. I wonder where they'll go when the FUD from btcs hard fork ramps up.

Just saying, I got a feeling.
>>
>>2469779
>>2469799
>>2469809

As an oldfag who bought BTC at $300, ETH at $12 and LTC at $4:
You are fucking retarded and will lose money in this market where you can get rich so easily. But thanks for doing this and therefore enabling my gains.

But really - diversify. Also LTC is a stable coin which will be outgrown by nearly every other pick you could make right now. Even Bitbean.

>But muh bitstamp and litening!!?? No moon time?

No, it really isn't that much of a big deal. Look at the quick P&D when coinbase added it. Look at the “moon“ when Segwit was added.
>>
>>2469789
>It won't moon so stop shilling.
>it's already mooned and will probably moon again
how do you think LTC got to $30 in the first place, smart guy?

I got in while LTC was sub-$10 so I've already tripled my money. If that's not a 'moon', I don't know what ridiculous penny-stock standards you have, because anything more than a 50% gain is fucking massive when you're playing with a lot of money. Sure it might not seem like much if you only threw in a few hundred bucks and you're expecting to get rich over night, but if you actually invest a sizable amount you will be licking your lips over even moderate boosts.
>>
>>2469895
Why I will lose? If I just get some LTC now, and sell it when I've doubled? I mean, it's pretty obvious that LTC is good investment at the moment when it's relatively cheap and it could double in price quite quickly.
Do you think I should've just sit on my Bitcoins and turn them into a small profit?
>>
>i-it's not going to moon!
>even BITB will take it over!!!!
Yeah that's why Charlie Lee left Coinbase to work on it
>>
>>2469942
His advice was to diversify. You can hold LTC but you should also invest elsewhere too. No point in sitting on one or two coins and majestically chanting until it moons.
>>
>>2469895
no one cares what you think, tough guy
>>
>>2469932
Doubling is not moon. Literally every other coin I've been holding went at least x5 in the same time. Others went x40.

>>2469942
Why are you so sure it will double? What about BTC solving its scaling issue and Litecoin losing in value? Not saying it will but it surely could.

>>2469961
Thanks anon. Just work out a portfolio with the 3 “stable“ ones - BTC, ETH and LTC. Then throw some change at promising alts -> success. And most of all much safer for newfags
>>
>>2469961
How do I buy memecoins without Coinbase freaking out and freezing my account for using bittrex or poloniex
>>
File: 1 way ticket to lamboland.png (12KB, 501x449px) Image search: [Google]
1 way ticket to lamboland.png
12KB, 501x449px
All aboard, all aboard
>>
>>2470029
Shapeshift, and filter through a desktop wallet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.