[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ark Delegate - 100% Profit Sharing for the First Month!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ArkSB.jpg (47KB, 800x240px) Image search: [Google]
ArkSB.jpg
47KB, 800x240px
Proposal Updated:

Pool will have 100% payout for the first month.

The second month will feature a 90% payout and a lottery for 600 ark. In order to quality for this lottery you must have been a voter for at least two weeks before the end of the second month.

Example:
If Forging Starts on June 25th
100% Payout Last Until July 25th
Eligibility for Lottery Ends on August 11th.

I intend to run lotteries and giveaways for voters.

Hello biz community. Since the Ark delegate biz was able to get into the top 51 thanks to you all, I wish to extend my delegate proposal as well. My delegate name is hidden.

https://forum.ark.io/topic/347/hidden-delegate-90-profit-sharing-100-for-the-first-month

I do not intend to take voters away from biz. Instead I am offering the same 100% profit sharing for a month from the date I start forging. This proposal is for new ark voters but can help current voters of biz who have a large amount of ark.

biz has a little over a million votes. The more votes a delegate has the less each voter will earn because the total pool of votes is larger. Current voters of biz could split their ark into another address and vote for a me while earning more. How?

I wish to cap my delegate at 900,000 votes. This could change though if we are in jeopardy of exiting the top 51.

This cap will allow voters to earn more because the pool is smaller, so each voter holds a larger percent of the pool versus pools over 1 million votes.

This pool will be 100% profit sharing for the first month from the start of forging. It will then change to a 90% profit sharing pool once the month is complete.

If you are interested in joining or have any question, im available on the ark slack @hidden671, you can message me on the ark forums, or respond to this thread.
>>
Please give me a rough number. I only have 300 ARK—will I actually earn real dividends here, or is it going to be like 1 ARK per year?
>>
i have 200 ark sitting in my bittrex as i'm flipping them, i'm assuming they need to be in my ark wallet in order for me to receive anything from voting, i can't just vote with 1 ark then move it all back to my bittrex?
>>
>>2470037
No they need to be on your ark wallet.
>>
I like your offers but you will need a fuckton of voters (or whales) to break into the top 51.
>>
>>2470028
Wondering same thing.
I got a couple k lying around i'm willing to dump into this but i need some numbers
>>
>>2470081
True I just wish there was away to get the excess votes of the top 3 delegates. They each have around 1.3m 1.6m in votes
>>
>>2470028

300 earns an estimated 0.141666666666667 per day if the pool reaches its cap of 900k votes.

Since the fee is .1 to send ark I'd switch to weekly payments so you actually earn something.
>>
>>2470200

4K ark will earn around 1.8 per day.

The math is your total ark divided by 900k votes (cap) multiplied by 425. (Ark forged per day)
>>
>>2470248
How did you calculate this?
>>
>>2470388
Nevermind >>2470264
>>
I have almost 500 ark in and voted from almost the very beginning, this is so exciting!
>>
I don't follow Ark at all. Someone give me the basic gestalt on what a "profit sharing delegate" is and how it helps me reach the moon.
>>
>>2470475
Who cares about delegates. Smart bridges is what makes it moon worthy.
>>
I've got 500 and interested in joining? Before I do though could someone explain the benifit for everyone to pool together? I just don't fully understand how this works.
>>
>>2470648
I did some googling and this seems to explain what they're talking about

https://blog.ark.io/lets-forge-some-ark-rewards-kick-in-at-block-75-600-abe2e7bf2b98

Also, the OP's post delegates forum seems a little sketchy compared to the other candidates. Poorly written, very little info, promising 20-30% higher payout than anyone else, etc...
>>
>>2470692
*on the delegates forum
>>
>>2470692

How is it sketchy?

Other delegates offer less payouts because they are developers and have something else to offer to the community. I sadly do not know how to code and so I wanted to offer the another profit sharing pool with a higher payout.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.