[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DGB + Citibank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: presentation.jpg (47KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
presentation.jpg
47KB, 1024x768px
You all mocked DGB for the presentation, probably in some respects rightfully.

But at the end of the day, DGB presented to MAJOR corporations, and this will be one of the biggest takeaways from the day.
Presentation helps, but product will win any day of the week.

BTC is too big to ignore. You cannot FUD that this slide would've pricked up all the ears in the room.
>>
>>2467264
Hmmm
>>
Fucking give up already jesus christ. Why do you even post? If you really believed in it, would you have to frantically post this shit constantly? Seems to me like you're trying to convince people to buy it up, because deep down you're fearing the idea of your investment failing on you. Take emotion out of it and stick to your plan (which should include an exit strategy as well I might add, every plan does.)
>>
>>2467457
You know what, I'd definitely agree with you, but I'm up 19k on my initial (cashed out). So me personally, I'm not worried.
>>
>>2467472
So stop posting then. If that's true, then just stop. Just because something *was* a good investment, doesn't mean it still *is* a good investment. All that growth was a result of artificial buy pressure and memes. These coins and platforms are a dime a dozen. In case you haven't realized, we're in a crypto bubble. Do you understand what that means? There will be MANY attempts to succeed, and many failures. DGB was cheap for far too long at a very high supply. People that coordinated the efforts to drive the price up artificially have done lots of harm. It WAS a great opportunity to ride it up, but at this coin supply and that rate of growth, AND that miserable presentation in that contest full of many identical platforms that already have markets... A coin that had a flimsy idea about a minecraft server that burned up really fast, a platform that was forced to charge in USD instead of in DGB, CUSTOMER FACING?! This is a fucking joke. Glad you made money on this pump and dump, but just stop pretending it was anything else.
>>
File: HeresTheThing.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
HeresTheThing.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>2467457
>>2467526
dgb is a great investment, you're a fool to think otherwise.
>>
I still haven't come across a copy of the actual presentation at Citi. Can someone throw me a link if you've got it?
>>
>>2467264
You know non shit coins don't present to MAJOR corporations, they already have MAJOR corporations backing them. DGB couldn't even win a some shitty local competition much less have a real organization back it.
>>
>>2467526
Listen man, if that's your sentiment to the coin fine. But I definitely disagree with you. We can't actually tell that the presentation was poor. None of us were there.
If you're going on about coin supply, then your argument is that Ripple shouldn't be sitting at number 3 in market capitalization. It really doesn't matter.

The thing is, the value of DGB remains. We DID have unsustainable growth. We also had WARRANTED growth. This is a great coin, and I will continue to point that out.

I definitely agree that there is too many posts about it, and that probably includes my own. So you have me there.
>>
A FUCKING BOAT
>>
File: presentation2.jpg (59KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
presentation2.jpg
59KB, 1024x768px
>>2467582
>>
>>2467567
This. Risky partnerships are totally unnecessary when you can just get a development team to integrate a platform into an existing blockchain, or.. get this... FORK AN EXISTING PROJECT'S SOURCE CODE?!. Anyone can fucking do it.
>>
>>2467582
And this
>>
File: presentation3.jpg (49KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
presentation3.jpg
49KB, 1024x768px
>>2467600
>>2467610
whoops
>>
>>2467576
Holy fucking shit dude. Do you even know what market capitalization is? It's time for you to leave this board.
>>
Where are these stills coming from? Seen them in loads of FUD shill threads as evidence of how shit the presentation was, but never a video of Jared getting BTFO. Really makes me think.
>>
>>2467741
Why don't you try don't a little DD, and you'll find where they came from easily. Otherwise you don't even know enough about what's going on to say anything about anything.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.