[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we finally get a Patientory thread going? >medical records

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Can we finally get a Patientory thread going?

>medical records storage on Etherium blockchain, a perfect use case of the tech
>actually at all time low right now

You can actually buy low and sell high on this one. I know most of you faggots prefer to do the opposite though
>>
>>2466794
exchange?
>>
>>2466794
exchange?
>>
>>2466794
>>2466881
>>2467397

Stay away retards. This company is literally ran by a millennial black woman. 0 chance of success
>>
>>2466794
exchange?
>>
Watch this video on Patientory and you won't want to spend a single sat on this train wreck.
https://youtu.be/Mr9KE0nQxkI
>>
>>2466794
This. I bought some ICO to resell to fomotards but I think I fucked up on this one, it suffered heavily during the crash, anyway if it recovers ever I'll be dumping, don't buy my bags /biz/
>>
>>2466794
Wow this is the CEO/Founder.

kek. black jew. enjoy being jewed and paying reparations for not being jewed hard enough.
>>
>>2466794
guys top kek the medical profession is the one whose personal is most behind on the tech despite them using it all the time due to massive red tape, legal aspects, doctors having no time for this shit, nurses giving no shit and insurance companies / medtech companies benefiting more from the status quo due to aforementioned issues and also because no 15 year old hacker named 4chan wants to produce a new dialysis machine

also patient records on the blockchain wtf? how could any hospital / doctor use this for data this sensitive? one malpractice / breach of confidentiality lawsuit and the hospital would sink like the titanic, and 'but it's safe in the blockchain' is not going to fly against the legal forces active in this

this will never take off
>>
>>2467519
and just to be clear, i love medical innovations, and record innovations, but this CEO just makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>2467535
>>2467519

>McFarlane received a Bachelor of Arts degree (double major in Africana Studies/Spanish and double minor in Latin American Studies/Global Health) from Cornell University, and a Master of Arts in Business Management with a concentration in marketing research and healthcare from the Wake Forest University's Babcock Graduate School of Business.

>degree (double major in Africana Studies/Spanish and double minor in Latin American Studies/Global Health)

this person has no experience in tech. none. however, she does know how to lick the right ass with her "marketing concentration" and "health research".
>>
> a nigger female as CEO
> NO CODE AVAILABLE ON GITHUB
> not even a working product to test yet

this project is dogshit
>>
>>2467519
I was legit interested in this and then saw her at the bottom of the website. Got the fuck out of there.
>>
>>2467410
This can't be true
>>
File: Screenshot_20170616-020236.png (789KB, 1080x1456px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170616-020236.png
789KB, 1080x1456px
https://twitter.com/ChrissaTanelia?s=09
>>
File: 1480097879287.png (86KB, 773x591px) Image search: [Google]
1480097879287.png
86KB, 773x591px
>>2466794
>/biz/ finally makes a thread about a coin that i invested in
>i just happen to pick the one that they wont shill but instead shit all over

fuggg
>>
>>2467664
> a nigger female as CEO
free shilling from the media
> not even a working product to test yet
medics have tons of money and would throw their money

i'm in this one just for the meme magic
>>
I regret everything I've ever done.
What's one more? Wine's 2.99 at ALDI, that looks like a good way to die...
>>
>>2466794
>doctor, we just got this patient in, hes bleeding to death
>oh shit, whats he allergic too before i start administering!?
>we cant unlock his data, no one has his private key
>fuck no time, lets try this

This coin will literally kill people.
>>
>>2467849
It's still sitting fairly close to square with ETH from ICO, you can just bail. I'm not risking too much on this, a little downward movement against ETH and I'm out. My other ICO scam is going well so not prepared to offset that with a big loss on this fucking thing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.