[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moving to a village

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: zeballos 08.jpg (2MB, 4794x1827px) Image search: [Google]
zeballos 08.jpg
2MB, 4794x1827px
Do you think it's smart to move to a BC village, work remotely as a webdev, and do odd jobs around town? Maybe seasonal fishing? I could buy a house for 38,000 USD. I would never have to worry about housing again.
>>
sounds comfy
>>
>>2466319
>work remotely as a webdev
do you currently do that?
>>
>>2466345
Literally everyone in my city is a wage slave because of housing costs. (Under 30 age group)
>>2466357
In school for it, faggot.
>>
>>2466366
for of a reason to go for it
>>
Wow lived in BC my whole life, in the lower mainland, Been all over the interior, kootenays, Drove up to whitehorse. Just recently been living in Sidney for fishing, and home in Vancouver a few days a week. Never heard of Zeballos, still so much too explore in this province.
>>
You'll be paying 100k for internet.
>>
>>2466393
It's the same as here, cuckfag. Only the extreme north has shit internet.
>>
>>2466366
>In school for it, faggot.
what's with the aggression?
>>
>>2466397
Nobody asks questions on 4chan without being a malicious cunt.
>>
>>2466397
You percept it wrong. It is the proper language here you man of a culture.
>>
>>2466319
Holy fuck that looks comfy? where is that?
>>
>>2466319
The Island is great.
>>
>>2466458
nvm, i learned to use google.

I've lived in suburban australia my whole life, travelled a bit in the UK and austria.

makes me think about how little ive lived and how ive barely touched the surface. I cant wait to make a fortune and see all these amazing places.
>>
>>2466475
Yeah I live here. House prices keep going up though.
>>
>>2466506
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>2466602
fuck off cunt
>>
>>2466702
You've already fucked off to the Southern Hemisphere. You can't fuck off any harder.
>>
>>2466602
full of gooks. what's one more chink cunt from straya?
>>
>>2466737
Chinese are fine. There just isn't enough good land anymore.
>>
>>2466758
wrong, chinks are insects and belong in an oven. what are you talking about, "good land"? are you a farmer?
>>
>>2466771
Land where you don't have to spend more than 1% of your budget on heating and cooling your house.
>>
>>2466797
build a bunker, like any self respecting cryptomillionaire. if your compound isn't surrounded by hescos and pressureplates you're doing it wrong.
>>
If you worry about heating and cooling your house, you don't have enough money to engage in such infantile fantasies.
>>
I'm learning to do web dev so I can do the same thing desu. I'm gonna live in a small shitty city and be left alone.
>>
>>2466903
t. Amerifat who's never been in -30
>>
>>2466392
hi same but i wanna leave
>>
>>2466397
Everyone and anyone is a faggot, faggot. Don't take it the wrong way
>>
I'm considering nova Scotia or new Brunswick as the houses there are cheap. Land is cheap. I just want to grow veggies and take care of my own needs. Becuase otherwise I'm pretty unemployable but I can easily afford the house and land.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.