[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reminder for those weak hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: bitcoinandETH.jpg (65KB, 1125x630px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoinandETH.jpg
65KB, 1125x630px
>Reminder for those weak hands
>>
File: tired.png (305KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
305KB, 500x405px
>>2465970
You're trying to predict the future by looking at the past.
>>
>>2466014
I predict the past by looking at the future.
>>
>>2466014
cope
>>
>>2466024
Not even saying that bitcoin is going to crash. Just saying its hard to predict the exact path it'll take upwards.
>>
>>2466014
I predict the future using the future
>>
my hands were weak

cashed out my initial investment and then some, and did it a little low, but whatever. I got in early so nbd.
>>
>>2466014
Most people more lines and call it technical analysis, which then becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy because it's all based on deterministic group behavior modeling. But yes, it's essentially predicting the future based on past experience.
>>
Can't wait for the real crash in August from the hard fork followed by the huge upswing as BTC becomes a lot easier to utilize
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (27KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
27KB, 1024x576px
>>2466565
survivorship bias my nigga you only remember the meme lines that were right. Also, if it's all just group behavior then why did coins like POSW that all of /biz/ was dick riding fail?
>>
>>2466656
POSW failed for one reason: because it's subconsciously associated with "piece of shit." Too ez, next question.
>>
Yeah well if you sell at plateaus and buy in dips you make even more money than long term holders.

SON.
>>
>>2466692
So it's not all based on group behavior?
>>
>>2466751
Sure it is. That's why POSW failed. Or did you think /biz/ shills are the whole of the crypto world?
>>
>>2466805
No lmao but I have no idea what you're getting at anymore. No doubt group behavior has something to do with future price but if you think that memes are what's going to make bitcoin be worth 10,000 you're out of your mind.
>>
>>2466835
You best start believing in the magic of memes, son. They elected the most recent President of the US. That said, no, bitcoin will not be worth 10,000, it will tank hard while ETH takes over as #1 crypto. When ETH price starts to stagnate and then drop due to reaching market saturation, then BTC will probably see a renaissance; because of its deflationary nature, people will use it as a store of value, which they will interact with almost exclusively through dapps and smart contracts running on ETH.
>>
>>2466890
I agree with you as far as ETH being #1 is concerned but there's no way bitcoin will have a renaissance if that happens. Bitcoin will essentially become an inferior good wouldn't it?
>>
Bancor.

/thread
>>
File: 0244 - ckOUOZ5.png (258KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0244 - ckOUOZ5.png
258KB, 600x600px
>asset you bought cheap skyrockets in value
>sell all of it
>it crashes hard, people panic sell
>buy back 2-3x as much as you started with
>asset regains value

man this is easy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.