[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have exactly $1,000,000 USD. Now what do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I have exactly $1,000,000 USD. Now what do I do?
>>
Send a bitcoin here because I think you're lying.
1L3RHfJztcCEB7LZByUW4GXHuqQzVxzgCC

Prove it to everyone. I'll screencap.
>>
>>2465947
give it me
>>
Take about 100-200K, and invest it into promising cryptocurrencies. Spend the rest on personal things.
>>
>>2465947
A bunch of hookers and cocaine
>>
>>2465947
send me enough just so i can buy a car... :(
>>
>>2465947

Convert it to pennies, stick them up your ass (one at a time of course) and then spend them.

You'll have a lot of ass-pennies out there. Every time you run into someone who intimidates you, you'll know they've touched something that has been in your ass, so you'll have the upper hand.

They all handle your ass pennies.
>>
>>2466000
Upright Citizens Brigade my man.
>>
>Only has 1 measly million.

You're still a poorfag OP.

Better start budgeting.
>>
>>2466000
Kek'd and Checked
>>
If I had 1 mil I would feel the need to make 50 grand more so I could live comfortably while still being a millionare. Going back down to 1 million would feel like being broke.
>>
>>2465947
Buy a diverse portfolio of crypto and hold the fuck on to them.
>>
>>2465947
Buy a house in the middle of nowhere and then invest the rest.
>>
>>2465989

This, and then flee the country
>>
>>2466000
can i suck your cock in a non gay way?
>>
>>2465947
Figure out what you want life to mean to you
>>
>>2465947

Invest in an ETF. You could get possibly a 10% annual return and live comfortably for the rest of your life.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.