[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWT Swarm City

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Swarm City SWT.001.jpg (400KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Swarm City SWT.001.jpg
400KB, 1024x768px
You didn't fall for the SWT meme, did you anon?

>Inb4 SWT is going to the moon
>Inb4 U just want to buy lower
>Inb4 10+ SWT shills descend into this thread from their discord.

Fucking kys SWT pajeets.
>>
>>2464943
So you're saying we got another POSW on our hands, yeah?
>>
>>2464950
Not necessarily. The price dropped like 30% in 10 minutes. Seems whales seem to be systematically driving the prices down.
>>
>>2464950
Like POSW but the dev team is "more ambitious".

They want to make an app that's a mix between craigslist and uber + the outdoor section at wal-mart (probably).

Watch the shills roll in
>But Vitalik's dad is on board

lmao
>>
File: Swarm City.png (16KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Swarm City.png
16KB, 1000x1000px
>>2464943
SWT just seems sketchy to me. Now if it already had a loyal userbase like a subreddit with tons of active people, then SWT might be worth $5. It's an idea with hardly any real support.
>>
R.I.P bagholders.
>>
>>2465008
It's already up again.
>>
>>2464983
he was tweeting about the launch today
so yea hes on board
>>
>>2464983
he was tweeting about it earlier today
so yeah hes onboard
>>
>>2465024
It just dropped 30 cents and keeps dropping?
>>
ITS A PAJEET SCAM EVEN THOUGH VITALIK'S DAD IS ON BOARD

LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STAY POOR OP
>>
>>2464966
That's called buying the rumour and selling the news.

News drives prices UP, big time UP! If you bought low, LOTS of profit to be made.

As the news hits, you SELL. Sell the fact that there IS news, not what THE news is.

Sell at the point of news hitting, make a fucktonne of profit. All that selling drives the price down, this is good, it means you buy again when it hits bottom.

Wait till the next news, rinse and repeat.

Or just buy low and hodl, either way.

This fucking idiot was obviously this tosspot > >>2464363 He's been shilling SO hard he even screencapped a reply to himself to make another thread lol. Faggot.
>>
>>2465165
It's not that simple Mr Buffet. Sometimes the price of a coin stays steady. Sometimes there is enough support to keep the price of a coin relatively stable.

The problem with this mentality is that crypto traders are too smart for their own good. Rises and drops occur on rumor, speculation etc. Sometimes on news theres a dip, sometimes there isn't. Sometimes the rumors ARE the news.
>>
>>2465064
you're definitely going to stay poor, street shitter.
>>
>>2465251
>projection
Stay poor Pajeet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.