[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doubling this every month if possible - one way or another.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170615-200613.png (264KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-200613.png
264KB, 1440x2560px
Put down $200 in the crypto market today after doing some research and applying what I already know from stock trading and business school. $12 isn't bad (subtracting about $6 due to the fucking fees of Coinbase which I'll be moving my coins out of ASAP after this mornings fiasco).
Played around with some meme currency (currently beans on stock) to see how they work. Looking if what would work to add into my portfolio and not make it starter shit tier and diversified.
>DGB
>Ark
>Bancor (not listed on Bittrex, yet)
>Ripple
>SNT
>Monero
>SIA

Most of the focus would be in LTC since it seems ready to hit triple digits and the platform is growing rapidly. I have lofty goals of taking the earnings to hopefully fund infrastructure modernization and prosthetics research.
The volatility of crypto speculation is absolutely riskier but more lucrative in more chances of getting gains of 300% as opposed to 12% in the stock market. What has worked for you and what should newb faggots like me look for?
>>
File: CharlieWithTheGoldenTicket.jpg (43KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
CharlieWithTheGoldenTicket.jpg
43KB, 300x168px
>>2464816
You only get one chance at a golden ticket anon. Don't be stupid.
>>
Just by more LTC and ETH
>>
>>2464831
Been looking at Digibyte. Has a lot of potential and there's some potential for it to reach the value of 1 USD or so.
>>2464840
Seems like the best option. ETH went up plenty, although I'd put more in LTC since there is more room for that to grow.
>>
>>2464971
DGB is full of delusional bag holders that will never make this coin valuable anymore
>>
At what point are wire transfer fees worth it?

Gemini has a $500 daily limit for regular deposits, anything higher requires to pay a fee for wire transfers.
Should I just add $500 a day or pay the fee for $2000
>>
>>2464816
>>2464816
Buy Ark and Ant. Doubled my money with Ant the past week, and tripled with Ark. Even with all these gains they're still extremely undervalued and under the radar. Solid tech, solid teams, perfect time to buy in, but for some reason this board prefers shitcoins. I'd stay well clear of Bitbean.
>>
in what way is ltc useful
>>
>>2464816
I have had a lot of luck putting 25% into each of the coins on CoinBase and using the other 25% for speculative action like DGB and XVG. Each was a 10x gainer for me.

I consider BTC, ETH, and LTC the Dow and everything else a late-90s style NASDAQ stock. Pets.com? Don't mind if I do. Surely this will only ever increase in value, right?
>>
>>2464997
Depends. Putting $20 that could potentially turn into $1000 isn't a bad deal considering I'd be spending that $20 of vidya I could be pirating.
>>2465007
This is a decision you have to make. If you believe it's worth to put in $2000 and you're sure of your decision, go for it. Obviously the fees are made to profit off of those heavily trading, so for us poor fags who will lose more simply trading then through the ups and downs alone, it's a better deal to hodl.
>>2465036
Still looking and playing with the shitcoins. Frankly don't see it going more than 10% of my portfolio to play around with, especially since it's super saturated at the moment. I'm edging toward Ark since they seem to have their support system in check.
>>2465091
Recognition and the fact that it's opening on more exchanges. Is it a better coin, not really. Frankly, Bitcoin sucks compared to the other options out there that are far faster in transferring and secure, but you don't expect the market to be logical.
>>2465151
As long as we don't see a "Dot com" bubble burst for a couple of more years. Let me make a bit of a fortune before we're holding bags on the streets of Silicon Valley.
>>
On one website, I see them selling ETH for $432.51 AUD.
On another website I see people placing orders to buy ETH at $490 AUD.

Can I abuse this, or is there something I'm missing here?
>>
DGB's my 4th largest position, i do think it has value and room for growth, but $1 per coin i think is really very unlikely just from marketcap, though i admit the technicalities of market cap are beyond what i know
assuming we see the crypto bubble of peaking at about $1 trillion, dgb would basically need to be somewhere around a top ten coin, i think (given that it's hovering in the range of 2-4 cents now). Im not sure the development team can squeeze enough out of it to remain that competitive in the crypto market in a year or two compared to all these scam ICOs that come out every week like bnt amassing hundreds of millions instantly
good job looking into coins a bit before buying but it's still that same question of how do i make money/which coins do i buy. it's all speculation and none of us know the future, but ill say i personally like RADS, reckon it's worth reading about despite its dev team looking like 12yos

>>2465411
potentially you can abuse it, it's arbitrage. the problem is tx times could reduce the gap between the exchanges, and combined with tx fees you could be earning none at all. 9% does seem like a bigger gap than normal tho
>>
DGB has a chance to hit 5k sats in a week or so.
4k at least.
>>
>>2464816

You're on the right track Anon.

I started with $150 in March. But I had the good luck riding the PIVX, bitbay, and dbg trains to most of my gains.

Always put a little bit in for some meme coin of the week and hope you bail out before it crashes. Reinvest some profits into your long holds and take the rest and find another meme coin.

ALWAYS TAKE SOME PROFITS.
Dont be too greedy.
>>
>>2465525
That's a pretty tall order. What's your reasoning?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.