[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So im thinking on starting investing on crypto currency. Theres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1475928198717.jpg (22KB, 720x402px) Image search: [Google]
1475928198717.jpg
22KB, 720x402px
So im thinking on starting investing on crypto currency.

Theres any begginer guides? Been reading a few stuff but seems like theres alot that i still need to learn.

Also ive a few computers that can mine 8hs everyday all of them run amd cpu/gpu, tryed to mine BTC long time ago and felt like a complete waste of time had a few nanoBTC after a week.

And most important how do i cash out and wheres the best place to buy or whatever?
>>
>>
>>2464501
bittrex
don't mine, buy POS coins
POW is pretty much dead
>>
>>2464501
>>>/g/oogle
Or just buy bitbean
>>
>>2464501
Btdig.com

Now search forex ta books you useless man
>>
File: fuckyou.png (603B, 110x19px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
603B, 110x19px
>>2464529
t-thanks
>>
File: DGB-info.png (2MB, 1920x3448px) Image search: [Google]
DGB-info.png
2MB, 1920x3448px
you learn as you. but get you started.

1.) Buy BTC from coinbase
2.)Sign up for exchanges on poloniex, bittrex, and youll find out about the others as more obscure coins are shilled
3.) Go under deposits of your exchange account, click btc, copy the address
4.) On coinbase, in you btc wallet, click send, and paste the btc address you copied into the send
5.) You now have btc on the exchange, and can buy all types of alt coins

You can cash out by converting BTC to USDT and then converting it to USD to your Bank Account on the exchanges. I think most people cash out using Kraken or Coinbase

Always look up a coin on https://coinmarketcap.com

I rec getting DGB, we are only at a 200 million market cap, but can reach to 8 billion in a year or two. Were being market all over asia, and are known to be one of the fastest alt coins around (15 sec blocks) and have good security because of digishield.
>>
Easy guide on how to make 5x-10x your investment in a few weeks.

How to Buy UFO Coin

>Sign up on Coinbase and Coinexchange.io and VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNTS FULLY BEFORE ANYTHING
>Buy BTC. You can do this anywhere, but my recommendation is through Coinbase credit card. If coinbase gives you trouble, then I recommend localbitcoins if you want it as quickly as possible and you're new. They charge a high fee, but will give you your bitcoin in around 9 hours (guaranteed less than 24 hours).
>Send the BTC to your Coinexchange account
>Buy (and hold) UFO with BTC
>>
File: Screenshot_20170616-013025.png (520KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170616-013025.png
520KB, 1440x2560px
>>2464529
Seems like ive alot to read
>>
Everyone kinda has a really different oppinion in which coin i should invest that gets kinda confusing tho i guess its part of it
>>
>>2464501
why is everyone helping this fag instead of telling him to fuck off?
>>
>>2464908
Fuck off
>>
>>2464908
fuck off fag
>>
>>2464908
Edgelord detected
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.