[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Order history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bittrex order history.png (115KB, 1841x813px) Image search: [Google]
bittrex order history.png
115KB, 1841x813px
How have you guys been doing?
I've been getting some "ok" results scalping baby hands mode during the crash.

(Yes, I'm running all in 24/7 because the minimum sats you can order is 50k. Splitting would be dangerous since a 20% drop on a coin could get money stuck in there and in order to rescue I'd have to move the rest in there and cash out at a loss, giving me lots of costs.)
>>
>>2463594
>How have you guys been doing?
Too lazy to make a screenshot, but I just bought BAT at 8k and sold it at 8999 before a massive paywall.
Immediately went down to 8850 after my sell.

Felt good.
>>
>>2463639
Somewhere in that screenshot is a sell where I bought literally seconds before it started going down.
I made a little bit above 10% in less than 30 minutes.
>>
>>2463656
>where I sold literally seconds before it started going down, fix'd
>>
>>2463666
This is not how you crypto. Sure you made 10% but it's way too much effort for its reward

Find something with promise. Buy the dip and hold . Crypto markets move 20% to 100% a day. Some does 10x to 20x. Also it look like you buy into these coins once its already bought high.

Hold is not a meme. Hold is how crypto works. Look at your order. If you hold those coins instead of selling as soon as you lose 1%, you would have made more. Waves, QRL, UBQ are all way up. Look into xrb. It has the same tech as IOTA(which sits at billion dollar marketcap) while xrb sits at ~5million.

People will be mass fomoing into this because they got into IOTA late. Buy it and hold it for 10x. It's still unkown. Once it catches on, you better believe this board will be on fire on xrb

Also look into Rads. It's like factom but way cheaper. Learn to hold.
>>
>>2464563
I only sold at a loss once, right at the start.
Also, I have literally 4.24 dollars. I only had 2.70 when I started. Of course I know the value of hodling but that is more like of a strat for when you have enough money to bet on 2 to different coins.
>>
>>2464563
Also, XRB is not on bittrex.
>>
>>2464830
That's exactly why the price is the way it is. Once you see twitter heros shills xrb and bittrex adds it for the next wave of bag holders. Easy 10x. Can probably 100x. Iota is 500 times of price of xrb despite same tech
>>
>>2464847
How do I even buy it this early with only 180k sats? Most websites have fees higher than that.
And from my experience, they don't warm you certain minimum quantities until you try to.,
>>
>>2464901
If that's all you have, you are out of luck then. Fees used to be way lower than it is now. Thers's a giant influx on new users.
I guess good luck slowly increasing your 180k. Xrb is just one opportunity. There's others in the future.
>>
>>2464979
I've been waiting for 20 days for bitstamp to verify me now.
Also my country isn't accepted in most websites such as normie base and etc.
Paypal simply denied me to buy cryptos through wesellcrypto, I even made a "Claim" and talked to their support. For over a week.
I talked to a guy that made a lecture about a new method to reproduce fluids in CAE in my university earlier this week about decentralized computing since rendering is the biggest enemy of CAE. He gave me his e-mail and said that he was going to read about golem. He told me that he has a friend who mines 0.2 BTC a month using solar panels as an energy source. I'm going to send him an e-mail asking about his friend's contact info.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.