[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you actually want to increase the chances of making money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: big-fat-girl-eating.jpg (31KB, 349x400px) Image search: [Google]
big-fat-girl-eating.jpg
31KB, 349x400px
If you actually want to increase the chances of making money for yourself and everyone else then you need to hold. Buying dips and selling at high is not predictable and you are bound to lose at some point.
If you truly believe crypto is the future then buy and hold. Its the only way it will become a viable technology. Currency has to be stable for it to be useful, otherwise you can't count on the price of goods on a day to day basis.
Quit being faggots and HOLD.
>>
File: 1451427936491.png (518KB, 600x890px) Image search: [Google]
1451427936491.png
518KB, 600x890px
Hold what?

Hold this
>*grabs dick*
>>
Weekly buys plus throwing extra cash at dips is the best strategy
>>
>>2463605
The only reason there are "dips" is because you faggots don't HOLD. Price goes down when people sell and up when people buy. So buy and fucking HOLD.
>>
>>2463570
Same could be said for holding.
>>
>>2463570
> Implying I give a fuck about anyone but myself.
That's cute. You need to google the prisoner's dilemma. I would stab you in the eyeballs for 0.1 BTC, and you think I care about the collective good?
>>
>>2463710
And if you did that I would have no choice but to forgive you my friend. If we stick together and hold we can all get rich
>>
>>2463737
Well this is the most unsatisfying response imaginable.....
>>
>>2463737
If everybody is 'rich' then nobody is rich. The idea of being rich for most people is to be wealthier than others.

If everyone was rich, price of living would rise aswell and were just back to being normies.
>>
>>2463878

I'm pretty sure "everyone" means /biz/, not the entirety of the world. Not even the entirety of the crypto crowd. Which I believe is small enough to still stick with your definition.
>>
>>2463878
I'm not talking about the whole world getting rich, numbnuts. I'm talking about the subset of people interested in crypto right now. Crypto can get big and hence we will get rich because we are the main stakeholders. Being impatient is counter productive to this goal
>>
lmao if you think this board is causing crypto crash, the people crashing it have alot of money and know exactly how the game works.
>>
>>2464194
Ok, point taken even though there is no way to know for sure. But if what you say is true why bother competing with the mega rich swinging the market? We are small fish then so we shouldn't try to ride the same waves. Just HOLD and wait it out.
>>
>>2464243
Except that won't make you rich unless you believe a bitcoin will be worth like a million dollars one day.
And you're really not competing with mega companies, you are a speck to them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.