[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sold my ark for a small loss im fucking out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: rip.png (16KB, 593x539px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
16KB, 593x539px
sold my ark for a small loss
im fucking out
>>
>>2463329
why did you do that
>>
>>2463350
weak hands i'm sitting hre waiting for anything above 31k sat and i'm at a profit
>>
>>2463329
Good job. Buy high sell low is the biz way.
>>
>>2463329
Weak handed faggots don't belong on the ARK
>>
>>2463329
I kind of get it. It's not going to move any time soon and you could be making money somewhere else in the mean time.
>>
>>2463329
>sold my ark for a small loss
>im fucking out

Walk the plank you faggot
>>
>>2463329
Congratulations, you sold ETH under $1
>>
lol retard ark is heading for a bubble probably even bigger than the one ETH went over through the past 3 weeks
you'll cry
>>
>>2463870

Seriously hoping this is true
>>
>>2463329
honestly dont blame you. i did the same. its not about being patient or impatient, i just dont think this coin has a future after re-evaluating it
>>
>>2464166
Why?
>>
>>2464166
Just bought your bags. Your salt is going to be delicious in 6 months.
>>
i've moved on as well, and very glad. doubled my btc in 2 days with other coins, could re-enter ark at double my original coins now, but fuck it. that shit has the DGB stink to it. it needs to be listed on other exchanges other then bottrex
>>
>>2464166
Yes, tell us why, anon.
>>
>>2463329
Bought 1600 ARK today. Not even lying
>>
Ark is going to hit $10 within 6 months and you're going to want to kill yourself

You'll be like that guy posting in JUST threads about how he sold 1200 ETH at a loss in 2015
>>
File: fuckvegetables.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fuckvegetables.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
>>2464610
I still have faith in Ark and ill buy back in slowly, but I think its going to stay around 30k indefinitely until the next update comes. I hope youre right famalam
>>
>>2464638
You're probably right. It's not going anywhere for a while but it has a great foundation imo.

The fact that Bancor, BAT and other coin dev teams are having AMAs in the Ark slack is a sign that Ark will interconnect their blockchains in the future.
>>
>>2463870
>lol retard ark is heading for a bubble probably even bigger than the one ETH went over through the past 3 weeks
>you'll cry

Im sick of seeing this fucking meme from the Ark team

There is one member in particular that comes to biz to shill the fuck out of it with overpromises. It's a net to ensnare newfaggots.

Ark has potential but it is NOT the next ethereum until this anon can explain why. The project has a LOT of baggage and poor Francois is basically carrying the credibility of the project on his back. The man is a legend and very credible but the rest of the team SUCK.

Im holding 2k ark as of writing this so I have some faith in it but it will 5 x AT MOST or die miserably.
>>
>>2464681
>AMAs in the Ark slack is a sign that Ark will interconnect their blockchains in the future

Kek

When asked in an inteview how they will fund the project, one of the retarded team members said they intend to have a twitch channel that interviews and discusses with other cyrpto projects. That is a source of revenue they are expecting. Are they out of their fucking mind?
>>
File: free_speech.jpg (234KB, 1918x922px) Image search: [Google]
free_speech.jpg
234KB, 1918x922px
>ARK is tanking
>All arkfags can say is "m-muh bots!"
>>
>>2464801
DELET THIS
>>
For any crypto newbies who don't know what to make of the ARK situation: it's going to stagnate for a few months and you might be able to pick it up slightly cheaper then it is now if you wait a few weeks, but in the longer term it's gonna be huge and you'll still win big even if you buy right now compared to what it will be.
>>
>>2464700
You're right, a lot of them seem dumb as fuck but a few of them know their stuff. This is Francois's work, ultimately, much like the Ethereum project was Vitalik's. Early on, Ethereum had some retards straight out of the bitcointalk forums spouting similar dumb shit. They're just ideas they're throwing out there and team members cam be replaced as the project picks up steam.
>>
>>2464986
Francois is the only reason I'm backing this project.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.