[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember how they got to /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1473885724063.jpg (145KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1473885724063.jpg
145KB, 1920x1541px
I remember I found this board in the very beginning of May and started trading on May 4th when BTC was at ~$1700. I never went in the red from that day on. My portfolio is at $1600 now but I would be at around $10,000 if I just listened to /biz/ and didn't sell my DGB. I was just wondering how the fuck I got here. I was a /pol/tard back then but I've never gone back since. How did you get here /biz/?
>>
I saw an announcement at the top of /a/ that said there was a new board called /biz/ you filthy fucking newfag
>>
>>2462734
>Does anyone remember how they got to /biz/?
early summer of 2014 or may, we got redirected here from /g/
>>
File: 1495582260542.png (40KB, 641x131px) Image search: [Google]
1495582260542.png
40KB, 641x131px
>>2462785
>>
lets just say say /pol/ isn't really aimed at business and finance.
>>
>>2462734
I was a finance major and used to browse /b/ exclusively. I took a hiatus for a few years and when I came back I got bored with /b/ and saw a new board for business and finance. Came here and loved it. /biz/ and /fit/ are the only boards I go on now.
>>
i thought about making money one day and thought about coming to this board to see any get rich quick threads
>>
Me too bro. I actually bought BTC sometime around Nov last year (because a friend mentioned it). The election sucked me into /pol/ from /k/. I came here occasionally but mainly found robin hood threads and people discussing scams. Somehow at some point near feb or mar I started coming to /biz/ a lot. But, I really have no idea exactly when.

Anyhow, thanks /biz/ (I think).
>>
>Made 30k from buy and holding PLUG Power when it was being shilled here years ago as the hot penny stock to buy and hold.

>Made anther 50k when I shorted it after the moon

Thank you /biz/ for the original pump and dump
>>
Browsed in 2015, wondering how to get rich enough to impress asian girls. Thought everyone here would be a finance major using technical terms everywhere. Completely wrong looking back, i remember reading someone suggesting making money through amazon something. I didnt pay attention to the bitcoin threads, but didnt matter because i was too young to buy any.
>>
I started my first job and started looking for a way out at around 3-4 months into it.

Was on /g/ before then came across /biz/.

Unfortunately I was a month late to the party and only got here when ETH was at $40 and I knew virtually nothing about crypto.

I've since been learning the market, and only recently got a few hundred to an exchange.

However, my money was transferred last weekend when BTC was at $3000 ATH.

Needless to say I didn't buy in, and now the crash is occurring.

Though it's hard to say when to buy again, given the SegWit hard fork and the fact that the US government are literally trying to pass a bill that will fuck Crypto in the ass.
>>
>>2462862
>PLUG
heh, what was name of that shitstalk that everyone said short it?
>>
Been here for years and always called cryptos a scam because I was ignorant. Then I learned to love them and made a killing buying what ever shit biz was shilling. (Thank you anon recommending putting everything in eth back in february). Now that I made money from cryptos I am back to square one claiming it's a scam.
>>
some faggot came to /pol shilling his gains, now I am here.
>>
>>2462746
yeah me too.
i remember all the fucking pandacoin shilling and stopped browsing after a few months.
>>
Like 6 months ago. Been investing for 3 years and mainly go to /fit/ /v/ and /tv/ Happened to notice this board and paid a visit

So I've only known pure cancer. 100 memecoin threads a day. This could easily be the worst board on 4chan
>>
>>2462734
I ran away from /pol/ and since I was into r/wallstreetbets I thought this would be an interesting board....

I want to get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride, folks...
>>
There is really no reason to ever go back to /pol/. That place is so fucking cringe now it hurts. Election /pol/ was fun though.
>>
wolong

you newfags
>>
>>2462734
> I was a /pol/tard back then but I've never gone back since
Iktf
>>
>>2463233
>>2463173
I feel the same way about /pol/
>>
I came from /lit/ after a richfag or larping fag starting shilling his btc gains in 2016.
>>
>>2463321
Fuck how much are you up? I almost invested when BTC when it was $900 but then I got busy with school and said fuck it. It hurts a little bit.
>>
File: 1474583056840.jpg (82KB, 682x502px) Image search: [Google]
1474583056840.jpg
82KB, 682x502px
I go back to /pol/ every now and again, usually when a major HAPPENING takes place

It's got more lols than /biz/
>>
>>2462734
I was a /lit/ user mainly then I decided I wanted to make money
>>
>>2463279
there was a huge ethereum shilling at /pol.. bought ethereum, made huge profit, now i never go back to /pol.
capitalism got me and i will stay here
>>
>>2463717
I disagree. BitBeaners make me lol all the time.
>>
>>2463769
same. This polack is now a 100% bizreali

We juden nao
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.