[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dianne_feinstein1.jpg (282KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
dianne_feinstein1.jpg
282KB, 750x500px
Yes, I'm going to take that crypto-money from you. I am the state, and you have to pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself ...

There is no running away goyim. Understand it at once.
>>
>I am the state, and you have to pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself ...
>>
>>2462311
>>2462320

>Yes, I'm going to take that crypto-money from you. I am the state, and you have to pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself in order to enforce you pay your fair share that will be distributed to those such as myself
>>
Begone boomer
>>
>>2462311
Oh, there is a way to run away. If you can find who has what crypto, that would be a surprise.

Find my cave with my element proof box that contains my encrypted backups after my encrypted phone "loses it's password and I have no idea what your talking about whats a bytecoin?"
>>
We shall find crypt. We shall tax crypto. That's a good thing. Everybody will share crypto value with everyone else, effectively keeping us regulators in power to tax every future such idea effectively keeping us regulators in power to tax every future such idea effectively keeping us regulators in power to tax every future such idea effectively keeping us regulators in power to tax every future such idea effectively keeping us regulators in power to tax every future such idea effectively keeping us regulators in power to tax every future such idea effectively keeping us regulators in power to tax every future such idea effectively keeping us regulators in power to tax every future such idea effectively keeping us regulators in power to tax every future such idea effectively keeping us regulators in power to tax every future such idea effectively keeping us regulators in power to tax every future such idea
>>
>>2462311

This will never happen.

Feinstein gets most of her donations from Sillicon Valley and they're already getting tired of her tech illiterate bullshit
>>
>>2462383
Bullshit, I'm the face of faceless state. Once I die, 10 others alike are born. There is no end to this. State will prevail. Tax will prevail. Innovation will bow before state and pay the state that will repress it so it can break free in order to exist, only to be taxed and than will bow before state and pay the state that will repress it so it can break free in order to exist, only to be taxed and han will bow before state and pay the state that will repress it so it can break free in order to exist, only to be taxed and han will bow before state and pay the state that will repress it so it can break free in order to exist, only to be taxed and han will bow before state and pay the state that will repress it so it can break free in order to exist, only to be taxed and
>>
>>2462408
Not sure what you're trying to gain buddy, you can stop spamming now cause most of the people here are smart enough to realize you're a shill. Saged
>>
>>2462311
Fucking Feinstein.

Protip:

1. Every bill ever cosponsored by Feinstein is automatically trash

2. If the bill is "bipartisan", the trash is flaming

3. If the bill is supported by the presidential administration, then the trash is also radioactive.

Feinstein's name is literally the greatest heuristic for detecting when Congress wants to fuck you over.
>>
>>2462740
omg right? Instant awareness of whether it's going to make your life worse is her name on it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.