[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIZ organized pump and dump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: FullSizeRender (7).jpg (61KB, 750x429px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (7).jpg
61KB, 750x429px
I dont understand why all of /biz doesnt just pick one small coin like CPC and everyone shills the fuck out of it on reddit and other crypto forums, and then start selling once the newfags have bought in. Its not illegal because none of this is regulated and yeah there is probably gonna be some whales who try to dump early but they cant compete with all of /biz and newfags from reddit. If /pol can work together for a common goal I think /biz can. Potentially we could make easy 400% in just a few weeks.
>>
/biz/

Where nearly everyone is a nocoiner/lowcoiner who doesn't want anyone rich but them. If /biz/ could organize a mass PnD, we'd all be rich
>>
Think about the people on this board; do you think most of them are trustworthy?

Doing a PnD requires trust and cordination, and everyone willing to put faith in everyone else with their own money. Are you going to wager 300-1000 of your dollars just because of what someone says in a discord, or a team speak, or IRC? And how do you stop people from cashing out early who just want to make 50% and not 100%?

You're trying to get a bunch of shady kids together to share money and have faith in one another. It's great in concept, but in execution you'll always have someone out there looking to get make a gain and leave you holding their bags.

But the potential to make a lot of money is there. If only...
>>
>>2460801
this is why groups that require you to pay 1 btc and post verifiable screenshots of your buy/sell orders will be the only groups that work
>>
>>2460637
Sounds like organized crime or rico. No thanks.
>>
We literally have this thread every day
>>
>>2460637
I actually do dislike you people.

Literally stealing from others.
>>
>organizing a massive pnd
>on a public forum
Really tingles my tentacles
>>
watching you dumb fags try to trade is hilariously amusing
>>
Discord faggots are literally pumping Capricorn right now and op is part of their discord.
>>
you idiots know the sec doesn't regulate crypto, right? who the fuck do you think is going to come after you for a pnd on something they consider to be worthless?
>>
>>2460637
Maybe because thats literally stealing from others?
>>
>>2461768
lol
that mentality will never get you to lamboland my dude

this is how people win
nothing really immoral about it
it's just how this shit works
>>
>>2460691
the /biz/ ark group raised 500 grand
>>
>>2461980
>this scheme is 100% illegal stock fraud
>the ONLY reason its not illegal is because its a legal loophole thats about to be patched
Jesus i hope tyrone pumps and dumps you in prison.
>>
>>2462139
I learned to quickly spot pumps & dumps for less than a month being in crypto (didn't know what a blockchain is before), and now I'm learning to take advantage of them in advance

GTFO with your regulated shit, idiot, if you're too stupid to swim in this shark-filled crypto ocean
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.