[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swarm City (SWT) launching minimum viable product named &quo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 31

File: 1.png (16KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
16KB, 1000x1000px
Swarm City (SWT) launching minimum viable product named "Boardwalk" in five hours.

Livestream to launch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYiKlP-UnUg&feature=youtu.be

Moon or nah?
>>
> Moon

That's just a pitstop, this shits going to pluto.
>>
Sitting on 300 SWT.
>>
>>2460531
480 SWT here
Hold, or double position?
Id have to sell a small portion of my ETH or all my LTC to buy right now :/
>>
>>2460597
well litecoin is trash so that should be obvious
>>
>>2460634
I know but as much as everyone shits on it watch it end up mooning the hardest here soon
>>
I'm looking forward to the REEEEEEEEEEEEEE threads in 5 hours
>>
>>2460725
>not buying the dip
Smhtbhfamalam
>>
isnt it obvious that vitaliks dad is an advisor because vitalik is furthering himself from advising projects. dude prob holds swt. to pluto we go!!!
>>
>>2460725
I don't really see this as a potential "sell the news", as there has been no news. Seriously, the marketing around Swarm City has been terrible. Sounds like a good concept, but they need to work on their shilling
>>
>>2460541
of course i transfer BTC off of bittrex ... which will take fucking days
>>
i feel lucky as fuck that they never did any marketing. talk about gains when assholes finally hear of swt
>>
>>2460531
Please keep in mind boardwalk is the MVP. Keyword minimal. That is why there is little marketing around it since it is mostly for the people that already use the system (terminal) on facebook. Storefronts will be the wrappers so to speak of boardwalk that would be geared more towards usability. This is far from the finish product for swarm so as long as you keep that in mind you won't be disappointed.
>>
>>2460886

>this

I'm sitting on 20k. Not planning on selling until we reach $50
>>
>>2460886
Good point. These past weeks in crypto have made me an impatient little babby
>>
selling when its on the silicon valley intro ;)
>>
>>2460566
Wish I had more. Only 50 here, but still in for the ride.
>>
just bought 50 at ath. i trust biz.
>>
damn.. the stream begins at 1 am for me... will stay awake and watch it tho.. I'm very excited, but sadly I only hold 318 swt
>>
>>2461513
Kek
>>
>>2462028
You do realize that's 318k in the future. Maybe not this month but consider the project. I'm not even profit taking till 500$ish. I think selling this gem right now is retarded considering it's pretty much a gareunteed retirement before the end of the year.
>>
File: 1497532708758.png (1MB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1497532708758.png
1MB, 1024x678px
>>
volume is so low on bittrex still
>>
this shits tankin man jump ship we ain't goin to pluto we all going to hell
>>
>>2462185
Hope we moon just so I can shitpost this
>>
File: 1496550321906.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496550321906.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>2461228
Same here, brother. HODL
>>
File: Pepe_SWT.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_SWT.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>2462414
>>
>>2460804
Honestly. I'm active in the slack and thankfully the Devs have recognized this and they're launching a new website in a couple hours.
>>
>>2460725
You're too late. Should have came in earlier when the weak handed showed up. Regardless of the price tonight, you should buy at least a couple SWT
>>
in for 75 SWT, when is the takeoff
>>
>>2462766
>>2462736
should i transfer my dollars to swarm or nah
>>
>>2460804
>>2460829
>>2462726

For anyone who is held back by the marketing, here's the devs view, which imo solidifies that they are very serious about Swarm City and that this project is as legit as it can get in crypto:

'For the Boardwalk launch I’ve found it preferable to focus on markets based around common interests or philosophies, instead of locations (with one caveat). The reason why is certain locales really want a rideshare “app”, with all the fixens. (Austin and Rideshare)That type of situation is more geared towards Storefronts (3rd release). So then the question is “who” is more likely to use boardwalk once it goes live on the 15th. I believe this is early adopter, crypto people, liberty-oriented people, etc. People who want an experience directed at a specific use case (rideshare, retail, rental, etc.) will get that a bit later on.'

'Personally I believe that you don't need old school 'push' marketing for a great product (which it indeed is), the right crowd finds you anyways. In this phase Swarm City will attract mostly 'pioneers' or early adopters, and those are the people you need in these early phases.. If you want to see the 'social' activity, most is happening on Slack right now, so don't hesitate to join.., and apart from that, there's Twitter & Facebook, with increasing activity every day.'
>>
>>2462163
hope you're right, I'm not planning to sell.
I think - especially since uber is banned in some countries - swarm city has very great potential.

I'm planning to actually use the platform.
>>
>>2462886
You will be fine. Just don't listen to all the FUD here.
>>
>>2462775
You should.
>>
File: Dimitry Buterin.jpg (35KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
Dimitry Buterin.jpg
35KB, 335x335px
>>2460541
Yup, this is the MINIMUM viable product, essentially the public beta for the platform.

Also VITALIK'S FUCKING DAD is on the board! Do you really think this will be allowed to fail?: https://press.swarm.city/dmitry-buterin-joins-swarm-city-advisory-board-675d47f268d1

This project is the only one I can really see a WIDE long-term potential use. Talk about cloud storage and micropayments to most normies and they'll switch off. Mention the ability to make a hashtag to show off and run your own mini-business for ride-sharing or cake selling or some bullshit and all the normies will perk up. The hipsters love the hashtagging crap too.

Don't underestimate the amount of normies and hipsters who love this sort of thing. Candy Crush made ~500 MILLION over 3 MONTHS.

>inb4no app
No need, most "apps" are simply responsive websites anyway, and they're obviously designing this for mobile use: https://press.swarm.city/swarm-city-boardwalk-overview-9a362f19411f

>>2462783
Shite marketing is the only thing that could sink this product, however as the anon above posted, this is intentional at this stage. I'm actually pleased that they're being smart about this. No point having the whole world piling onto it at this stage, better off sounding the trumpets when the product is finished.

At least these guys actually have a fucking product though, most of these cryptos just have an idea and a begging bowl.
>>
>>2462783
>>2463038
Only thing that's concering me here is that from looking at their GitHub they only have two really active developers, and a couple more semi-active ones. Seems like a small dev team for a quite ambitious project
>>
>>2463038
The Swarm City developer team will not plan a mobile app. The whole hashtag functionality runs on ethereum/ipfs on which any third party can build an app if they so wish.
>>
>>2463105
Sorta makes sense desu. The uses for this will be VERY wide-ranging, so rather than trying to make a catch-all app, better they put effort into making the platform, and then have it open for any specific apps to be designed upon it.

One focusing purely on ride-sharing, another one dealing with sales, etc, all using the swarm platform and token.

As to small dev team, eh as long as they're productive you don't need gargantuan teams of pajeet programmers. Most awesome shit started off just with two guys in their garage or whatever.
>>
>>2463133
Another issue is that we don't want to be bound by the 'centralized' policies of app marketplaces.

2 full-time programmers were enough to get to the MVP that will launch this evening. The team will expand if needed.
>>
>>2463065

don't worry anon, the team is planning to hire more people once the audience grows, but they want to be smart about it (which is exactly what you want).

Also have you heard the adage that '"What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." ?
>>
>>2460920
>20k
Oh shit nigga im jelly
>>
>>2463199
> '"What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." ?
This too. 1 excellent programmer is better than 10 decent ones. Also, sometimes too many cooks.
>>
SWARM STRONG
TONIGHT WE DINE
>>
>>2463585
honestly this is the only reason I'm holding bitbay.
I think david is pretty legit.

(yeah wrong thread ... sorry)
>>
People already have uber, fuck swt.
>>
>>2463772
It's not just for uber you fucking mong. Also, decentralized.
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-15+at+11.44.36).png (11KB, 888x330px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-15+at+11.44.36).png
11KB, 888x330px
>>2460531
>tfw being the big candlestick for the first time

Feels made it, man
>>
THIS COIN IS SO FUCKING UGLY AND LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DESIGNED BY A SHITSKIN PAJEET WHY ARE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS FALLS FOR THE MEME
>>
>>2463883
/sigh they have VITALIK'S DAD on the board, hardly a meme.

Also lol you fucking autist, what fucking normie is going to care about the bloody graphic?
>>
>>2463883
>trying to fud now
It's too late anon. Main thrusters have already activated. This baby is going to the moon whether you want it to or not.
>>
>>2463883
are you seriously going to fud against a coin that has VITALIK'S OWN FATHER on the board? you'll be damned for eternity
>>
>>2463871
Nice anon, hope you make bank. That being said I'm hoping for more volume, liquidity is so low on this token
>>
File: DCS8dHLV0AI-sRK.jpg (281KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCS8dHLV0AI-sRK.jpg
281KB, 1200x1200px
comfy pic from twitter
>>
File: 1465756568731.png (218KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1465756568731.png
218KB, 300x366px
>mfw I buy a crypto on /biz/ advice and it doesn't immediately floor for once
You guys are alright, don't buy crypto on August 1st
>>
File: ready_sloth.png (539KB, 494x450px) Image search: [Google]
ready_sloth.png
539KB, 494x450px
10 minutes to go
>>
>>2464078
the only thing this baby's flooring on is the GAS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEzXL53cDT4
>>
>>2464174
Boardwalk is going to be launched at the end of the stream.
>>
>>2464174
T. MINUS 2 MINUTES AND COUNTING
>>
File: 1496738271752.jpg (56KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
1496738271752.jpg
56KB, 660x660px
>>2464223
WE HAVE LAUNCH, I REPEAT, WE HAVE LANCH
>>
>>2464261
tits!
>>
that presenter/SWT owner is definitely a fucking peedo
big red flags there
>>
>>2464277

stop projecting you degenerate.. have some respect
>>
how do i buy in?
>>
>>2464331
Bittrex

Livestream here where they're explaining about Swarm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYiKlP-UnUg&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>2464331
bittrex
>>
>>2464331
try shapeshift.io
>>
>>2463907
>>2463924
>>2463939
You're all either in on this or fucking retarded. R.I.P you will all soon be bagholders.
>>
>>2464363
kek .. cope more buddy
>>
File: 1487543539863.jpg (78KB, 675x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487543539863.jpg
78KB, 675x800px
>>2464363
>bagholders.
Of a >100 Million $ coin
>>
>>2464375
I'm going to bet that I have enough ETH to buy your whole shitcoin portfolio 10 times over. Not sad I'm sidestepping the brown and yellow pajeet coin.
>>
>>2464363
Sure mate, at least these guys have a fucking product, and one that could have a HUGE user base.

This is the MVP launch. A single hashtag to test the functionality. Doesn't the fact that they're doing it this way tell you something? Fucking idiots would have just sperged and thrown the whole thing out there and then had it fall over. Doing it in stages like this makes sense.

This stage is for investors and those interested, next will be when they open it up for any hashtag, then I presume a huge marketing blast to normies.

Fucking idiots in here throw all their money behind bitbeans and scamcoins, at least these dudes are trying to do something. One of my top 5 long holds.
>>
tanking HARD now
lol bag holders
retards buying into a scam with a peedo as the CEO
>>
>>2464261

tranny
>>
>>2464400
>>2464399
>>2464390
>>2464375
Lmao what's the link to your discord you lousy fucking shills. This is pathetic.
>>
>>2464402
lol the fud on this. Really mate? Sad you didn't get in early enough ey.
>>
in to the trash
>>
>>2464413
wow found the retard. swt got shilled for weeks here and other than for example dgb, it got shilled for a reason.
today the first milestone gets geleased and it will be the first part of getting "hardcore" normies into crypto.

don't buy if you don't believe in swt or crypto.. but please.. don't cry when it's too late.

>>2464399
no need to lie on biz.. your 0.1btc will be worth a lot in the future ;)
>>
>>2464418
The product seems alright, but what teh FUCK is the point in the scammy token?
Does it give me dividends? NO IT DOESNT
So why would i buy this peice of shit token'?

Who the fuck is going to take their USD, buy bitcoin, then convert it into scam city tokens, so they can use this application?
>>
They are doing this right. Great broadcast so far. Professional, clean, good talk.

To the moon. SWT not going any lower than the price it is now. Period.
>>
>>2464485
I'd imagine you'll be able to by SWT straight with dollars through their service.

I mean come on now you can buy fucking RP on LoL straight out, yet idiots fudding here think people will haveto arse about going on bittrex, buying bitcoin, then buying swarm, then sending them to their wallet to use in the app etc, what retards.
>>
>>2464478
Then what happened to DGB? Can you refresh my memory?
>>
>>2464487
its tanking as we speak. fuck this shit im selling
>>
>>2464514
It might work if they dont tell the hipster normie tards that they are using this token for a few years

The price should just be done in USD/EUR or whatever and the conversion gets done without them knowing
Until crypto is mainstream in 5 years
>>
>>2464519
DGB wasn't actually launching anything you fucking retard, they were at a competition that they didn't win.

Not exactly "Bad" news, but you know how sweaty handed people are.

These guys are LAUNCHING A PRODUCT, stop trying to fud just so you can buy more cause you're a fuckwit and got in too late. I've been accumulating this for yonks.

>>2464527
That's called selling the news, idiot. I made 30% profit already and buying back in when it's finished dropping and ready to moon afterwards.
>>
>>2464519
it's performing nice since I bought some for 113sat but still.. I don't think it will be a think in a year..

it won't be implement anywhere and some dgb-servers will be empty soon..
Honestly I'm waiting to sell my last coins, bc it WILL pump again... but theres no real long term potential
>>
>>2464537
Don't really see it mattering. Sure don't go into the whole background of crypto, but normies are sat buying virtual "dust" on pokemon, and "coins" on all their random mobile apps and games. It's not like they're new to having to use digital currency for online services, especially mobile focused.
>>
File: 1497227780271.jpg (157KB, 720x617px) Image search: [Google]
1497227780271.jpg
157KB, 720x617px
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... what a joke this coin is

>muh replace uber
>muh replace lyft
>muh think our target audience, normal regular people, understand bitcoin or crypto let alone start buying our chuck-e-cheese money I MEAN swarm city tokens
>muh replace task rabbit
>muh replace postmates
>muh replace handy
>muh replace CRAIGSLIST
>muh "uber takes too much of the drivers money!" yet takes their money anyways regardless and offer no legal or financial liability that uber does
>muh total scam

seriously, you guys are idiots.
>>
>>2464561
it's all about "hey chad... your findArideINlosangeles-hashtag was so nice on twitter.. wish we could make money out of of it"

"wow guys... you CAN ... just add it on swarm city"
>>
File: qqgdvi0s2suy.png (101KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
qqgdvi0s2suy.png
101KB, 300x300px
G-guys we are taking off soon, right ?
>>
>>2464583
You won't NEED to understand crypto you fucking idiot, of course they're not going to go full crypto autist on normies.

Simply all they need to do is focused on decentralised, peer to peer, people communicating with eachother (not tied to companies), able to buy, sell and trade whatever the fuck they want.

So what if they need a token? As mentioned people buy virtual currency all the damn time already. Just call it a bloody "token", don't need to even mention crypto.

Do you think normies care about all the mechanics behind how transfers are done now? People a few years ago would be like "ha ha who's going to arse about signing up on PayPal to use ebay".
>>
>>2464583

this is how I imagine you in 2009:

>muh bitcoin
>muh magic internet money
>muh target audience, normal regular people, understand bitcoin let alone using it or buying it
>muh replace gold
>muh replace international wire transfer
>muh replace illegal marketplaces
>muh replace fiat
>muh "banks are crap" but they provide so much security and convencience
>muh bitcoin is total scam

seriously, you guys are idiots
>>
>>2464634

>Shill calling everyone in board with a different opinion a 'fucking idiot.'

No one should buy this coin because the faggots trying to sell it don't give a fuck about you.

Prepare for the imminent dump.

>>2464472
>>
Okay, who is this faggot. I'm out
>>
>>2464665
kek ... bet you feel offended from this guy:
>>2464661
>>
>>2464665
HAHAHAHAH you literally made that?

Trying this hard.

"Pajeet shitcoin" with literally Vitalik's dad on the board. Sure mate.
>>
Alright whose the fucking idiot that said yesterday that this was going to moon today? I fucking told you to sell the news and you didn't fucking listen lmao. Fucking retard, how's it feel bagholding some Pajeet Uber clone.
>>
File: 1497094322621.jpg (4KB, 154x122px) Image search: [Google]
1497094322621.jpg
4KB, 154x122px
>>2464634
>muh decentralization

Are you fucking stupid? Decentralization isn't always better you retard, ESPECIALLY for the service provider.

Uber/Lyft vet their drivers, offer insurance, and track the users by requiring a facebook that matches your credit card information. This makes both parties liable to each other and uber liable to both parties. THIS IS A GOOD THING YOU DUNCE.

What happens when some rapist posts "I need a ride" and waits for some young girl to respond? Then he pulls out a knife and tells her to pull over to the park where he rapes then kills her. Literally no one knows about this, there is no record, no GPS signals to help police solve the missing persons crime, etc.

The only thing swarm city would be good for is being a black market, and we see how well that worked out for silk road. Another reason why it's a fucking stupid idea is that the only way for swarm to be adopted would mean it would have to reach a critical mass in major cities, which is the complete opposite direction of being a black market because regular people don't want to be associated with that shit. So in that send they are literally compete with all the billion dollar silicon valley backed ventures and businesses.

Anyone investing in swarm is seriously fucking retarded. At least you can bullshit and lie with other coins to promote value, whereas with swarm you KNOW for a fact the idea is retarded and will fail

>muh decentralization
>muh black market
>muh FBI show up at my door anyway lol wtf

kill yourself.
>>
>>2464729
so entertaining to see those idiot-fuds .. remember me of the 06/2016-ETH-times
>>
>>2464692
R.I.P to your shit city coin
>>
>>2464661
Actually I own 200 bitcoin from 2011. Oh and I bought netflix stock when it was 8 dollars. I could buy your mother and make her clean my toilets while I ass fuck her.
>>
File: WEAK HANDS.jpg (1MB, 3179x2448px) Image search: [Google]
WEAK HANDS.jpg
1MB, 3179x2448px
>>2464527
W E A K H A N D S
>>
>>2464756
good larping, bro.. you're jesus christ, too?
>>
>>2464773
You are bagholding for Pajeet's ride service. How fucking mad does that make you feel lmao? You fell for a fucking useless product. Boy I would be pissed if I was you, down 11% already and falling further. Get fucking wrecked kid.
>>
File: 7865687456457.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
7865687456457.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
>>2464792
>>
File: lö.png (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
lö.png
10KB, 229x220px
>>2464792
better leave crypto and invest in 4%-index-fonds
>>
Such angry fudsters

why are you so angry?

They would be the ones fudding BTC when it was brand new
>>
12% drop in 20 minutes... AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
what the fuck was that
they seriously ended off the video with that old guy
no demonstration of the release
just two jews saying they pressed a button to release it
>>
>>2464729
Such effort put into this post. One would think you're fudding because youre salty that you sold at a much lower position.

kek

Your effort just reveals the real motivation behind these posts
>>
I'm glad monero taught me to never buy a coin right before "big news"
>>
12% and going down further boys! Enjoy Pajeet's Uber-Lite service! #needaride? lmfao!
>>
>>2464792

>august
>tfw you're pissed that you didn't buy before it was 50 dollars per SWT

Quit hating and buy in on this thing.
>>
>still buying more
>>
>>2464823

I'm not sure what that was but I think the actual release starts at 9pm EST
>>
That was a truly great presentation. Such charismatic devs. I have high hopes for this coin, it has limitless potential.
>>
File: 1490368583319.png (371KB, 536x622px) Image search: [Google]
1490368583319.png
371KB, 536x622px
>>2464792
>>2464756
>>2464752
>>2464729
>>2464722
>>2464823
>>2464537
>>2464277
LOOK AT ALL THE FUDDING EFFORT PUT INTO SWT

SO MUCH FUCKING DIRTY ROTTING STINKING JEW FUD

ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY DONT BELIEVE IN CRYPTO AND IN INVESTING

FUCK OFF FUCKERS

CLEARLY YOUR MOTIVATION IS TO TANK THE PRICE

YOU OFFER IRRELEVANT ARGUMENTS BECAUSE THIS IS CRYPTO

>muh blackmarket
>muh no insurance
>muh no vetted drivers
>muh child rapists

as if these things cant be accomplished with normal bitcoin, DERP

drivers can be vetted by a review/rep system

an independent service can offer insurance

fucking retards
>>
>>2464888
Thanks. We know it is not perfect yet, especially the UX part. That is why we didn't hype it too much until this release. Now with early adopters we will expand our team to streamline the front-end and have a great storefront release for the less technical.
>>
lmaooooo sell the news retards
#needarope??
>>
>>2464894
>dumb

The question is, WHY use swarm over uber or craigslist? For your illegal shit? Fuck off you child rapist
>>
>>2464906
It is important to know that most of the effort went in working with ethereum/ipfs, which currently bleeding edge technologies. This is now fully functional and we can start working on the user experience.
>>
>>2464913
lolwut
>>
>>2464913
maybe because its cheaper where uber is allowed ... and .. WOW .. you can use it where uber is not allowed
>>
>>2464913
>The question is, why would you use bitcoin? Fuck off you child rapist
>>
File: cpcity.jpg (111KB, 1026x860px) Image search: [Google]
cpcity.jpg
111KB, 1026x860px
Congrats, you guys are all invested in cp
>>
File: 1465424067802.jpg (37KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
1465424067802.jpg
37KB, 640x437px
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
STOP SELLING BELOW 200K FAGGOTS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: pajeet'srideservice.png (103KB, 711x518px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet'srideservice.png
103KB, 711x518px
>>2464894
WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN IN AN EARLIER ROUND

AND PAJEET WE'RE GOING DOWN SWINGING
>>
>>2464947
It always dips after a news release. Snore.
>>
Here we go boys, going back up.
>>
>>2464944
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN, THIS IS A PAJEET SCAM COIN
>>
20% down... AHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
Swarm city is a scam sell now scam scam scam scam
>>
>>2464970
we will laugh so hard about this guys tomorrow

>>2464972
>>2464974
>>
>>2464982
Do you remember how bad that "news" about Monero was a few weeks ago? The price dropped 40% and then immediately went back up 35%. It happens every time some announcement comes out about a coin. Stupid people always fall for it too I don't know why. And then they complain about losing all their money. Weak hands are fucking pathetic.
>>
Keep selling keep selling!!!
>>
>>2465010
Oh look it's already back up to 208.
>>
>>2465020
Kek. All this fud means it's going somewhere.
>>
File: giphy.gif (338KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
338KB, 480x271px
>>2464980
>>2464974
>>2464972
>>2464947
>>2464930
>please please please don't buy SWT I want it cheaper
>Gotta Samefag and IP rotate
>Gotta bring out child porn/rape meme
>Gotta ignore the fact that all of crypto can be used in a blackmarket setting
>Gotta ignore the fact that my points are easily refuted

The more fud a coin gets the more potential it has, remember that tenant biz

SWT to the fucking moon, professional broadcast done with personalities, great devs, Vitalik's dad is on board, MOON MISSION confirmed boys
>>
Sold at 220 bought back in at 186, now off to the moon please.
>>
>>2465041
I bought in at 200 because I thought that would be the bottom. I wish I had waited just a few more minutes.
>>
>>2464921
who are you?

why are you not promoting this more / why does nobody know about this? is it because you are so confident in this project?
>>
yea, i've been holding this coin for 3 weeks now and sold at 200. That presentation was just awful and unprofessional. The pajeet was the best part about it unfortunately. Was expecting alot more.
>>
Love these pre-moon sales!
>>
File: IMG_5907.jpg (113KB, 1024x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5907.jpg
113KB, 1024x935px
>>2465028
Fuck me it wouldnt cancel my sell order at 190...guess who just had to lose 5 SWT to buy back in because bittrex is retarded
>>
File: 3424.gif (1MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
3424.gif
1MB, 400x206px
>>2465083
Awful and unprofessional? It was as professional as you can get.
>>
>>2465101
>puts sell order up
>blames Bittrex for his retardation
>>
>>2465101
damn.. you just lost 5000 USD
>>
>>2465118
Yeah yeah but I still blame them for being slow as fuck compared to Polo.
>>
>>2465108
Yea youre retarded, it was a half baked get release held in some shitty location. They didnt even try to show the tech they just released.
>>
>>2465176
Shitty location? It was fine. What do you want, one the Hyatt ballrooms?

You can try out the tech right on their website bro.
>>
File: 1475955808133.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475955808133.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>2465108
This.
I liked it a lot.
>>
>>2465020
lol look again
>>
>>2465547
Kill me my man
>>
Users are calling Boardwalk everything from shit to fucking shit.
>>
LMAO AT THE CHART AHAHAHAHA HELP ME /BIZ/ I DIDNT EVEN FUCKING BUY THIS COIN BUT GOD ALMIGHTY WHAT HAPPENED HUAHUAHUAHUAHUA
>>
>>2465711
I warned these retards yesterday to sell the fucking news. Not a single one listened. Oh well, their money. Now they are stuck holding Pajeet's bags just like DGB.
>>
>>2465711

I love watching shilled shitcoins die the inglorious deaths they deserve
>>
File: kjygfkjhgfkj.png (14KB, 614x446px) Image search: [Google]
kjygfkjhgfkj.png
14KB, 614x446px
>>2465739
i am litteraly stuck holding my bag since GODDAMN WALLET FONT LET ME SEND
lol

oh well
>>
>>2465754
"Something went wrong"

yes, you were dumb and bought a shillcoin.

Please try again, unless you've learned your lesson.
>>
>>2465754
next time /biz/ is shilling a coin, sell before major events or releases, that is when everyone dumps.
>>
>>2465779
but literally why. NOTHING negative happened.
>>
>>2465790
because a whale bot is mass selling like 20 orders at once
>>
File: ive had enough of your shit.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
ive had enough of your shit.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>2465822
So It's literally nothing? the price is going to recover in like 2 days? Wow, the fudders are retarded.
>>
>>2465790
Buy the rumor sell the news. People buy in anticipation that something new and exciting is happening to their coin, but when the the event happens and everyone realizes everything is exactly how it was everyone sells. same things happen with stocks. When UNEXPECTED good news happens though, that is the time to buy and ride the pump. Expected good news/events/releases are already priced in though and will dump when they happen.
>>
>>2465822
Any idea why I cant sell?
I'm doing everything by the book.
>>
HAHAHA I FUCKING TOLD YOU FAGGOTS. CHECK MY I.D
>>
>>2465856
you need eth to pay gas
>>
>>2465856
the whale bot is probably fucking you
this is what happens:

>everyone sits with their cocks out at the PC due to the news
>whale bot sells the first 3 pages of the order book at once and drops the price 2k satoshis
>order book and price on the exchange tanks and everyone shits themselves
>retards with their cocks out panic sell
>whale bot buys back his stack 10mins later

repeat for 12 hours
>>
>>2464927
how the fuck do you know if it's cheaper or not? Did you do a cost profit analysis? Did you factor in accident risk, etc? Fucking brain dead uneducated retard, you literally know nothing stfu.

>>2464929
Because Bitcoin might grow exponentially you fucking dunce. If you said you bought swarm because "it might go up temporarily and then I'll dump it" I might respect you, but if you actually think this scam project is going anywhere you're a fucking tard lol
>>
>>2465873
I dont need gas in their online wallet. Just 0.01 swt.

>>2465891
I guess so.
To release the pain, it was a gamble anyway with $ I could spare.

oh and fuck all the captcha's
>>
>>2465916
>"it might go up temporarily and then I'll dump it"
My idea.

I just dont like being locked up when i want to sell
>>
Fuck you faggots
>>
I checked, i do need eth to send swt.

I put 0.002 eth in my wallet. Doesnt seem to be enough.
How much do i need to put in to get my swt out?
>>
>>2466163
Hold it.
>>
y'all better jump off the rickshaw before you're raped
>>
>>2467118
who's doing the raping
>>
>>2467154

the swt shills. the coin is literally designed to crowdsource rickshaw rapists on the blockchain
>>
>>2466178
Soon there will be a 'gas station' -> swt will auto convert a small amount to cover eth fees.

Also default gas prices will be lowered, since quick confirmation times are less important.
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.