[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PAJEET SHILL WARNING SWT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: yuck.png (55KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
yuck.png
55KB, 590x590px
DO NOT BUY THIS SCAM COIN. THEY HAVE A DISCORD AND THEY PLAN ON DUMPING SOON. I REPEAT, STAY AWAY FROM THIS UGLY BROWN AND YELLOW PAJEET MEME.

They will try to convince you that Vitalik's dad is on board. DO NOT BELIEVE THE SHITSKINS.

LITERALLY BUY ANYTHING BUT THIS
>>
We need more ppl like you
>>
lol dumped
>>
>>2464472
thanks anon
>>
I bought it and dumped it.
>>
>>2464472
proof?
>>
>>2464472
no1 cares nigger
this is a long term coin
go back to your AMMO shit u fucking tard
>>
counter-shilling in real time
>>
>>2464472

>mfw I can't believe someone is projecting this hard
>>
>>2464472
kys dude, At least post a valid reason or proof. This is low-effort hate. If this project succeeds, it will outperform every single coin there is... go stay poor
>>
I'm not part of any Discord or group, but for the crypto newbies among us, you were suppose to buy this a few days ago and you should be selling an hour or two before a release like this begins. That's how you make money. It's gonna dump now as the release happens and it has nothing to do with any "super secret" special snowflake Discord groups.
>>
>>2464576
>>2464683
>>2464543
>>2464712
>>2464693
THE SHILLS ARE HERE. WATCHOUT NEWFAGS. THIS IS A RED FLAG.

If they had so much faith in their coin they wouldn't bother writing here. Doesn't it seem strange that they care this much?
>>
Bought the rumor weeks ago and sold the news the other day. Feels good.
>>
File: Dimitry Buterin.jpg (35KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
Dimitry Buterin.jpg
35KB, 335x335px
Sure mate, this only has ya know, Vitalik's fucking dad on the advisory board. Of course he'd love to stake his reputation on "pajeet scams". https://press.swarm.city/dmitry-buterin-joins-swarm-city-advisory-board-675d47f268d1

Price will dump due to selling news, (30% profit easy for me), then moon mission later.

Their minimum viable product has launched, at least they actually have something, rather than a dream and a begging bowl.

Low energy fud like this = trying to bring the price down to buy cheap.

Actually yeah, keep doing that please, just for today. I'll buy back in and make even more.
>>
THIS COIN IS LITERALLY TRYING TO BE UBER AND CRAIGSLIST AT THE SAME TIME. IT'S A FUCKING RETARDED CONCEPT THAT WILL NEVER WORK.
>>
>>2464740
Oh it's trying to be MUCH more than that.

Nigger.
>>
>>2464758
That's not a good thing you fucking retard lmao
>>
>>2464726
>>2464763

You're calling me an SWT shill? I just said it was going to dump lel

No English reading comprehension, almost seems as if you might be a.................pajeet?
>>
File: 324324234.gif (2MB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
324324234.gif
2MB, 250x209px
Reverse fudding

lmao

good job guys

SWT TO THE MOON
>>
>>2464472
You will always remain poor OP. How does it feel?
>>
>>2464791

>Doesn't like pajeet's craigslist / uber / wal-mart coin

>Poor

Pick one.
>>
>>2464472
Thanks OP, got out just in time!
>>
>>2464763
> ask for proof
> get called a pajeet

kys
>>
>>2464765
>this is the same faggot that FUDed ETH at 2$

This is why your poor
>>
>>2464862
kys you short term thinker

i hold through all news. why? yeah i could make a ocuple bucks, but i just sit back and lazy trade all my crypto cuz its ALL FUCKING GOING UP. idk spend ur days trading to make more money if u want, otherwise holding will make u a millijonaire (probably sooner)
>>
>>2464990
He's samefagging
>>
File: 1424140375451.jpg (11KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424140375451.jpg
11KB, 200x300px
>>2464472
>>2464943
>>2465001
>coordinated fud
>>
>>2465098
Yes

The FUD is also occurring on their Reddit too

https://www.reddit.com/r/SwarmCity/comments/6hijm9/the_final_countdown_has_started/

there seems to be a coordinated effort on fudding this coin everywhere
>>
>>2465171
You know you've invested right, when people come out of the woodwork to shut you down.
>>
>>2465455
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLD MY BAGS FAGGOT
>>
>>2465656

wew
>>
>>2465656
POO IN LOO SCAM
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.