[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything will be okay!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: blog-june.jpg (45KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
blog-june.jpg
45KB, 800x518px
>Do not invest money in which you are afraid of losing it
>We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful. - Warren Buffet

I know a lot of you are freaking out, sad depressed and or really upset about what is happening. See it as a good thing. This is all normal. If you wish to sell and panic. Do it! If you wish to hold? Do it! No one here has the right answer. The only answer you should be listening to is your values First off a lot of these coins we can not even use. We are trading pokemon cards in my eyes. The rest of the world does not give a fuck. Maybe about some of these very limited edition cards. The rest of it. Nope. There is no way I can use it, no utility or value unless we say it is. Things will be okay, it will bounce back. Turn off the screen. Don't look at it every fucking hours. Take a break and go relax. You are a live, you can make more money.

If you invested everything that you have in to this? Don't do that. Pull some of it out. And divide it up to other coins while you still can. If you put all our eggs in one basket and drop the bag. There goes all your eggs. Do it right now in fact. Do your research go look at reddit, white papers, blogs, news source. Don't hold biases on any coins.

I woke up this morning. I see that fear hit hard. Will it bounce back? No one really knows. I think it will bounce back. But I think it will go up and drop back down. Right now you need to be a fucking savage. If you have a little bit more money. Go fucking spend it on coins. BUY. This is the time you need to be a fucking beast. Be scared when people are rising to the top and cash out, fuck those crazy assholes. And when people are scared. Take full fucking advantage of them. You got this anon :)
>>
File: nocoiners missing dip as usual.png (643KB, 2754x1284px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners missing dip as usual.png
643KB, 2754x1284px
>>
>>2459571
Wow that was pretty gay
>>
>>2459610

I agree. Anything can happen within the next two weeks.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.