[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hmm let me get this straight >we con you into buying bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

hmm let me get this straight

>we con you into buying bitcoin
>we con you into buying ethereum
>we con them into you selling us your thereum for worthless bancor tokens
>we trade all your ethereum for bitcoin and cash out
>will continue to crash bitcoin and proceed to pump ethereum
>will give you back your shitty bancor coins at 50% of what you paid for them
>we now control the majority of the bitcoin market and exchanges

feels good to be part of God's chosen people
>>
>>2457804
>>we con you into buying bitcoin
>>we con you into buying ethereum
no these have great present/potential value

>we con them into you selling us your thereum for worthless bancor tokens
there you may be on to something but the herd will artificially inflate the value so as long as you aren't the slowest runner

nah they want to see them continue to go up in value too so as long as you don't panic sell you should be ok
>>
>>2457804
Bancor raised what? $100m worth of eth?
That's nowhere near enough to do what's happening right now. EU, China, Korea and US are fucking cashing out and panic selling.

No one single player can do this. The Jews are crafty cunts but they don't have enough eth or btc or crash a market, this is herd mentality at play.
>>
File: 1497528378939.jpg (127KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1497528378939.jpg
127KB, 750x725px
>>2457900
Digits confirm.
>>
File: bancor.jpg (692KB, 2040x1360px) Image search: [Google]
bancor.jpg
692KB, 2040x1360px
HOLD, goy. HOOOOLD.
>>
>>2458014
Sorry but we hodl
>>
>>2457804
>DA JOOS
/pol/ sure has made this board very shit over the last few months
>>
>>2458338
The jews have been ruining things for 6000 years.
>>
>>2458338
>Jews literally release a plan describing how they'll control the world and all of humanity
>HURR Y U SAY ITS DA JOOS?!?
>>
>>2458455
>DA JOOS
you have to go back

>>>/pol/
>>
>>2458492
where did they release that? You should take your meds.
>>
>>2457804
>God's chosen people
Sh-should I convert to the Jew Judgement?
>>
>>2458493
Kicked out of countries 183 times throughout history. I'm sure your faggot opinion is more well informed than the entirety of human history regarding this group of people.

It's an anonymous board, your virtue signalling doesn't get you any points with lefty women here. Just stop. Breathing.
>>
File: 1489646100550.png (268KB, 485x416px) Image search: [Google]
1489646100550.png
268KB, 485x416px
>>2459248
Requesting permission to save this as a pasta, senpai. 10/10
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.