[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INPAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: inpay.png (30KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
inpay.png
30KB, 512x512px
>he hasn't bought INPAY yet

Anon.... What are you doing? The ETC Twitter themselves confirmed it's a great new project.

>First dual chain
>All the best parts of waves and etc
>Great community
>Super low marketcap
>Whitepaper coming out shortly
>MARKETER FROM PIVX

I don't know what else you could possibly want

https://twitter.com/eth_classic/status/874977742529470464?s=08

https://inpay.tech
>>
File: DCT2EVCWsAAHrjT.jpg (71KB, 1199x679px) Image search: [Google]
DCT2EVCWsAAHrjT.jpg
71KB, 1199x679px
Here's an image to explain it a bit better
>>
>>2456604
Hmmm. Looks SEVERELY undervalued. Could be promising
>>
Lmao wow everryone put your bags in another russian scam!!
>>
>>2456882
>doesn't know about /biz/ ID

nice try shill
>>
>>2456895
The fact im a shill doesnt change its a great project. Look into it my man. More potential than over half of the top 50 coins
>>
>>2456973
I was just shitposting my dude. I'm looking into it right now, but I don't really understand the appeal of it being dual-blockchain. Possibly undervalued due to it's low supply of 10M, and possibly one of the first legit tokens on ETC. But what problems does it solve? DESU I'd be happy to just ride the shitcoin pump, considering how early it is.
>>
>>2456973
Also no whitepaper.
>>
>>2457043
>>2457026

You're right that it's early as fuck and that's why I made the thread. I believe it is severely undervalued. The fact that it's dual chain just seems to give it a lot of different convenient features from the two different chains. As for whitepaper I've spoken with Devs in the slack extensively and they said it will be soon. You should hop in the slack

http://slack.inpay.tech

Oh forgot to mention they just released a web wallet.
>>
Just bought 10000 INPAY
To the moon!
>>
>>2456621
Third-world grammar and nothing innovative. What a slam dunk. Let me put 18 BTC in it right this moment.
>>
>>2457241
Lol alright pajeet. I try to give this board great things and they never listen. See ya when inpay has 10xed..
>>
>>2457288
I'm in with 0.4, how do you guys find this shit so early?
>>
>>2457299
Honestly just by researching all the low cap coins on coinmarketcap and seeing which ones are at least seeming to go somewhere. I check community, Dev,cap, spend some time in the slack and try to figure out if it's undervalued. I believe Inpay is. Good call anon.
>>
File: Capture.png (28KB, 1100x323px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
28KB, 1100x323px
>INPAY up 25% while BTC and ETH down 25%

you can't make this shit up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.